F1 Championship 2018 - Round 8 - France

Remove this Banner Ad

could have sworn both red bulls went out in Q2 in their 2nd stint on ultras, with Ricciardo pulling out of his hot lap but Verstappen setting a quicker time than the one he did on supers.
I saw the same thing...

ADR backed off end of Q2 (with pit wall guidance of course) when there was not way he could get bumped out. Max went thru and moved up pylon I thought with faster time on Ultra.

If CH said its not the case, then clearly he knows- or at least he says that and hopes no one saw it lol. It is F1 after all.

Go DR.

Gee all the red and blue is ugly

And I don't have high hopes for a good race tonight unfortunately, strong chance it will be a procession.

The Paul Ricard circuit looks like it has been painted onto a giant skid pan. Is this how it always was? I only have vague recollections of gp bike racing there and don't recall it standing out like that. Those blue lines everywhere mess with my head!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Paul Ricard circuit looks like it has been painted onto a giant skid pan. Is this how it always was? I only have vague recollections of gp bike racing there and don't recall it standing out like that. Those blue lines everywhere mess with my head!

They have been there for ages. Ever since I remember an Toyota F1 program was launched there.

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back