QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure we all do or say things we regret. No doubt Plugger would like his time again on that one I would reckon.

Wonder if he knew someone within his own club at the time was recording it and putting up on social media.

Think he is in a lot better head space now judging by the positive feedback from Wynnum hierarchy and playing group.

Not sure what anyone gets out of recording coaches sprays internally. Wonder if anyone put their hand up?

Kenmore game could have been Fan?

Yeah bit harsh but he said what he said. At that level think u could be outside and hear loud and clear! Just saw it on my fb as well. Think the term is viral is where this is going right now....

Beenleigh Vs. Coomera should be an absolute cracker. Coomera looking to bounce back and Beenleigh up and about after last week.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Probably could decide who finishes 3rd maybe. After weekends games don't think there would be to many easy games in run home.

Should be an exciting finish to season for both final 5 and relegation spots.

Big round of footy my tips are
Alex over Moreton
Bond to defeat Kenmore
Beenleigh on a roll atm to upset Coomera
Pirates to down Coolly comfortably
Robina not too far off pace recently to down VP

Big round of footy my tips are
Alex over Moreton
Bond to defeat Kenmore
Beenleigh on a roll atm to upset Coomera
Pirates to down Coolly comfortably
Robina not too far off pace recently to down VP

I'm hoping you aren't the kiss of death on Beenleigh Denchy, they seem to do the opposite of whatever you predict for them. Hope you are right on the Buffs for the first time!!

Beenleigh very impressive, run and carry, ball movement and contested marks! If they fix up some of their skill errors they will definitely go deep into finals. Big fan of their game style!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

how good were the Roos, great win at ViccyPoint. Buffs v Pirates looks like being a cracker next week.

Did say that Robina will sort a few out in the run home. Huge win for them and bad result for Viccy Point who have been really solid in most games this year.

Robina any chance of making late run for top 5?

Did say that Robina will sort a few out in the run home. Huge win for them and bad result for Viccy Point who have been really solid in most games this year.

Robina any chance of making late run for top 5?

Difficult Blocker, 7 games to go and 5 games + a fair bit of % out. can't see it happening, especially as they still have to play 3 of the top 5 sides in those 7 games. Not impossible I guess but very difficult. yep that would not have been in Viccy Point's plans, a loss like that, on their home ground against 9th placed Robina. Troy Moncur to Springwood probably not helping them either, I know he hasn't played a lot but he surely would have been figuring in their short term future plans. Great comp this one, far better than I expected, really enjoying it. Any team can win on any given day and plenty of ladder position movements and possibilities to come!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any reasons as to why he left Viccy Point? Still a handful to any defender. Was really good the day we played them. Viccy Point would be a 10 goal less side without him I would think.

Not really sure of the reasons, just hearsay but I don't think there was any falling out with Viccy Point, he lives close by Springwood, has a historical connection there and has mates there from Mt Gravatt, including the coach. Probably all there is to it. But yes big blow for Viccy Point he would have been a handful for any defence in our comp.

would think he's an 80 goal forward at Div 2 level, still got it despite the strings being a bit 'iffy' these days!

Not really sure of the reasons, just hearsay but I don't think there was any falling out with Viccy Point, he lives close by Springwood, has a historical connection there and has mates there from Mt Gravatt, including the coach. Probably all there is to it. But yes big blow for Viccy Point he would have been a handful for any defence in our comp.

Fair enough, see you this week mate. Should be a good challenge for both sides mate.

Buffs definitely up and about.

Beenleigh vs Pirates - Pirates by 1
Coolangatta vs Bond - Bond by 52
Coomera vs Robina - Robina by 36
Kenmore vs Moreton Bay - Moreton by 36
Victoria Point vs Alex Hills - Alex Hills by 22

Beenleigh vs Pirates - Pirates by 1
Coolangatta vs Bond - Bond by 52
Coomera vs Robina - Robina by 36
Kenmore vs Moreton Bay - Moreton by 36
Victoria Point vs Alex Hills - Alex Hills by 22

Pirates by 20 against the much improved Buffs
Bond by 35 over Coolly
Robina by 45 against Coomera
Kenmore to win by 30 and lock Moreton into relegation.
Viccy Point to rebound and respond from coaches spray last week and down Alex by 25

Anyone know the outcome in the game between Alex and Moreton. I believe a player from Alex stomped on the back of a lions player?

Pirates by 20 against the much improved Buffs
Bond by 35 over Coolly
Robina by 45 against Coomera
Kenmore to win by 30 and lock Moreton into relegation.
Viccy Point to rebound and respond from coaches spray last week and down Alex by 25
NFI

Think we have been building for a performance like that yesterday.

Don't think Buffs seen it coming either.

We didn't. Lot's of valuable lessons learned though by a young Buffs group. Well played Park Ridge they were outstanding and are streets ahead in the flag favourites stakes, and rightly so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back