Unofficial Preview Swans v Us - Thursday Night 7:20 Marvel Stadium (that's right, not a Sunday game)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised we're still going with 4 smalls up forward. Worked well against Geelong in the wet but I'm pretty sure it won't be wet tomorrow, plus the narrower ground favours a taller side doesn't it?
Time will tell.

bellis is gonna bomb it to their talls over and over

should only play mcg games

If you were Hawks or Dogs, i'd be worried about Stevic, but i'm just hoping he hates you as much as he hates us, so his bias balances out.

Surprised we're still going with 4 smalls up forward. Worked well against Geelong in the wet but I'm pretty sure it won't be wet tomorrow, plus the narrower ground favours a taller side doesn't it?
Time will tell.
Small forwards will be smarming like bees when the ball hits the ground. The Swans backline is slowwww, playing another tall on the tight Etihad would play into their hands,

Go have a read of the swans preview thread lmao

Apparently they will win comfortably as we have too many duds and george hewett will comfortably account for dusty which will completely stop us. Also their defensive game style is too good for us cause we have nothing to throw at them.

Well im convinced guys, dont even bother playing the match imo.

Swons by 76.
76 is the maximum possible score for Sydney, so they're gonna keep us scoreless.

Findlay Chamberlain Stevic
Stevic is accustomed to screwing Sydney (see: grand finals 2014, 16; see also: #freekickhawthorn, #freekickbulldogs) so he will give them everything to show he wasn't biased when he cheated them out of two flags.

good to see Short further up the ground, dont know if he has the tank though
Stop wondering. He doesn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why we aren't playing Townsend against good intercepting teams, would have sat him on rampe and made them accountable in the air.. Especially at ethihad

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
We'll be fine if we don't just bomb long and high. On the ground we will have a big advantage, their backline is pretty tall and slow. I'd honestly rather them just shank the ball along the ground instead of kick long and high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back