Sier to Make his Debut

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 26, 2008
Somewhere
AFL Club
Collingwood
COLLINGWOOD appears set to unleash another debutant against Gold Coast on Saturday night with midfielder Brayden Sier in line to replace injured star Adam Treloar.

The Magpies trained at the Holden Centre this morning and during the session coach Nathan Buckley called his players in for a chat.

Seconds later, players erupted in cheers and appeared to be celebrating with the 20-year-old.

2857782-3x2-340x227.jpg

Heard the Same last week
That Bucks gathered the players after training and then they started cheering and celebrating with Sier?

Well deserved Brayden. Its been a tough first few years with injuries but he has well and truly deserved this chance after a ripper 2018 VFL season. He has already proved many doubters wrong.

That Bucks gathered the players after training and then they started cheering and celebrating with Sier?

Well deserved Brayden. Its been a tough first few years with injuries but he has well and truly deserved this chance after a ripper 2018 VFL season. He has already proved many doubters wrong.

Would love to see him have a big debut against a lower side to help build his confidence that he belongs at the level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard the Same last week

There was no mention of the players being called in at training and a subsequent loud cheer last week. It's normally a strong sign.

Hope he is played in the guts and not as a forward. We have historically always tended to force our players to cut their teeth as forwards before playing mid. But he has earnt his spot as a midfielder, so I hope that's where he gets to play.

Wills did didn’t he? I don’t think Sier has shown much as a forward so whilst he’ll likely spend some time there I’d envisage primarily midfield.

Heard the Same last week
Big difference between Eddie talking on the radio and players celebrating with Sier on the oval. Lock it in Dave, they told the playing group that the bear will be unleashed this week!

Bear is waking up...

42E81930-941A-4060-8A2E-34C3640A80A5.gif

For my team mates this is me

1269CCD7-D755-4528-8AE7-097E911252BB.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back