Opinion Commentary & Media II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotty Thompson and Shaun Atley will be live in the SEN studio this hour (between 2 and 3pm) for anyone interested. It may be a good chance to call in or send a text message asking Shaun where things are at with a potential contract extension.

...or alternatively "Shaun. Just kick it. FFS. Gaso"

You have no idea the depths of the frustration that day...the depths of the North winter.

V The Premiers of 1990, kick 2 goals....8 behinds out at Waverly

https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=4460

Still reckon it was the previous week against the Saints that cost Horse 100. Won by 90 and allowed Johnny McCarthy to kick 8 ffs and Longmire only got 4. Even remember Romero jumping in front of a Longmire lead and the crowd audibly groaning in frustration. Really should have been sitting on a 100 going into the last round.

...or alternatively "Shaun. Just kick it. FFS. Gaso"

I suspect you may have been sitting near me during the first half as I heard that bloody call repeatedly, for most of our players.

New set of chompers on the big fella tonight I reckon.

Stood out like dog's balls. It was distracting.

Looking over someone's shoulder on the train saw that there is an article in the Hun about 'Roos push for Arden upgrade'

Anyone with pay wall access wanna post it?

Looking over someone's shoulder on the train saw that there is an article in the Hun about 'Roos push for Arden upgrade'

Anyone with pay wall access wanna post it?
It's a copy paste from the Age. Nothing new in it.

I suspect you may have been sitting near me during the first half as I heard that bloody call repeatedly, for most of our players.

Stood out like dog's balls. It was distracting.
Definitely does.

Funny bloke as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was at that 1990 last game...trying to kick 100...he cried...we all cried.
Ran to get a bus from the game back to Glen Waverley Station and got stuck with a mob that considered themselves the 2nd Collingwood Cheers Squad.

Look around and I'm the ONLY North supporter on the bus.

Longest damn 20 minutes of my life..........

Ran to get a bus from the game back to Glen Waverley Station and got stuck with a mob that considered themselves the 2nd Collingwood Cheers Squad.

Look around and I'm the ONLY North supporter on the bus.

Longest damn 20 minutes of my life..........

....reminds me of my 2016 trip to Radelaide Final

That’s a surprise AFL :drunk:
Maybe give Carlton more Friday night games.
Maybe make the fixture more lopsided...... ignore inequities of course!!!!!
Maybe control and judge reportable instances diffrently depending on the player.
Maybe start your own media arm and sprout more bullshit than the rest of the media landscape does.
Maybe, with said media arm, attempt to control whole narrative around the game.
Maybe embarrass yourself more with the goal revue garbage
Maybe add another umpire so the decisions become even more perplexing......why wouldn’t you add another person’s interpretation to the mix....regardless of distance away.
Maybe umpire different players differently. Let’s call it the Judd effect.....Bont for example, can clearly drop ball....play on.
Should I go on????

That’s a surprise AFL :drunk:
Maybe give Carlton more Friday night games.
Maybe make the fixture more lopsided...... ignore inequities of course!!!!!
Maybe control and judge reportable instances diffrently depending on the player.
Maybe start your own media arm and sprout more bullshit than the rest of the media landscape does.
Maybe, with said media arm, attempt to control whole narrative around the game.
Maybe embarrass yourself more with the goal revue garbage
Maybe add another umpire so the decisions become even more perplexing......why wouldn’t you add another person’s interpretation to the mix....regardless of distance away.
Maybe umpire different players differently. Let’s call it the Judd effect.....Bont for example, can clearly drop ball....play on.
Should I go on????

You forgot sell rights to highest FTA bidder to dish up rubbish personality driven Commentary

Otherwise POTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back