Blake Hardwick: 28 Games.
Jack Silvagni: 32 Games.
Mitch Brown: 28 Games.
Tom Phillips: 32 Games.
Sam Menegola: 38 Games.
Michael Hartley: 41 Games.

This is a list of the players from the 2015 draft who have played more games
than Bailey Williams to date, sobering thought for some. They are listed in
the order they were drafted with Mills the rising star.

There is only 2 players on that list who have won a Premiership

There was one bit of play early in the game where he pulled a sidestep from nowhere.
I love that he often plays taller than his 187cm suggests, then becomes a running type as soon as the ball hits the ground.

Scary_Foot_9

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 16, 2013
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Cubs, Leafs, Ravens
Bailey Williams has a football IQ of 420

He's like Good Will Hunting out there. Others have to learn the game and think it through, BW can just play. He understands its logic and mechanics intuitively and totally.

DelRe

Club Legend
Jan 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Best side step I’ve seen.
Big call. It’s very good I agree but Bob held his own in the backline with a reasonable step and in the current side Naughton has a surprisingly good step and Lynch showed a bit tonight. Hard to go past the former captain who shall not be named for a step at pace though.

ThirdLegUp

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Gee settle down gents lol. I am as rapt as anyone this kid has proven some of us pretty accurate, but lets not slap the big gold star to his forehead too soon... may effect his vision.

Bemoreboyddog

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
There was one bit of play early in the game where he pulled a sidestep from nowhere.
I love that he often plays taller than his 187cm suggests, then becomes a running type as soon as the ball hits the ground.
How good was the sidestep for goal?!

Thoughts fronkalicious?
He’s your boy. How did you think he went tonight ?

I think he’ll settle at half back. Don’t think he has the tank to play midfield, and I love his aerial stuff down back.

He’s blue chip.

Cadillac

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I think he’ll settle at half back. Don’t think he has the tank to play midfield, and I love his aerial stuff down back.

He’s blue chip.
If we can manage to add a blue chipper with our top 5 pick. And young Westy is boarder line, I think our mini reset may be over very quickly. Particularly if we can keep healthy next year (big if) I just wish English was healthy currently. Would love to be getting games into him.

If we can manage to add a blue chipper with our top 5 pick. And young Westy is boarder line, I think our mini reset may be over very quickly. Particularly if we can keep healthy next year (big if) I just wish English was healthy currently. Would love to be getting games into him.

Kid just needs time in the gym. He’s a special.

Glad his awareness has improved and my query about him being one-paced is no longer present.

Bails is doing well.

Back