Multiplat Just Cause 4

The Just Cause games are always so beautiful, but take the absolute p**s out of everything. Quite interested in this, the killer tornado seems a bit weird. Absolutely 100% certain modders are going to make it a sharknado thing

Enjoyed the last one but got it after all the dlc had been released, some of the dlc weapons made for an easier gaming experience and the game didn't seem so much of a chore.

I’m in. These are so much dumb fun.
yep. Stupid, over the top action that is so enjoyable

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

How ridiculous (in a good way) does it look!
I am excited for it, that is for sure

Did anyone get this? If so thoughts?
I think everyone is holding off purely because of backlogs of games

Enjoyed the last one but got it cheap with all the DLCs and unlocked that wicked weapon straight away which allowed me to breeze through the game. So await the price drop.

I think everyone is holding off purely because of backlogs of games
That's pretty much my reason. Just finishing off Red Dead at the moment, then have AC Odyssey to get through before I pick this up. Keen though. I picked up JC3 when it was free on PS Plus but didn't play it for a few months, was rushing through it to get it done before I left London so didn't get a chance to hit up the DLCs.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
inb4 it's free on PS Plus

That's pretty much my reason. Just finishing off Red Dead at the moment, then have AC Odyssey to get through before I pick this up. Keen though. I picked up JC3 when it was free on PS Plus but didn't play it for a few months, was rushing through it to get it done before I left London so didn't get a chance to hit up the DLCs.
yep. I got jc3 free on psplus and was blown away by how much i enjoyed it.

Now im just finishing RDR2 and have a backlog of God of war, Spiderman, AC odessy & tomb raider. Once i finish them Ill buy this

Just over a month old and already 50% off at EB. That’s 50% off RRP, so $49.
So the EB price is now basically what it was at launch at other sellers?

Got this cheap, I played the hell out of 3 when it was on PS Plus, am looking forward to many hours of mindlessly destroying stuff

Personally thought this one was boring. Couldn't get into it at all.

Personally thought this one was boring. Couldn't get into it at all.
It seems alright so far, but I'm barely past the intro mission so we'll see. Was it the gameplay or the story line that left you cold?

Back