CrazyJoeFevola

Setanta Ó hAilpín’s official bigfooty butler 2007
Apr 14, 2013
Gardiner Stand Can Bar
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Preston, WIndies, Armagh GAA
@Delulio2Pearce heading to WH this week?

Sorry mate have been offline all week! Was in fact there, boys showed a bit in the 2nd with some pretty fluent footy, but all headed down a very steep cliff after that. Lever and Belo's good kicking out of defence among the few positives. Will be good to be back at home next week.

Last edited:
Sorry mate have been offline all week! Was in fact there, boys showed a bit in the 2nd with some pretty fluent footy, but all headed down a very steep cliff after that. Lever and Belo's good kicking out of defence among the few positives. Will be good to be back at home next week.
Always weird watching Essendon vs Coburg. Disappointed Gregory didn't play, Belo was very impressive. Mellington is an absolute campaigner. I love him.

CrazyJoeFevola

Apr 14, 2013
Gardiner Stand Can Bar
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Always weird watching Essendon vs Coburg. Disappointed Gregory didn't play, Belo was very impressive. Mellington is an absolute campaigner. I love him.

Yeah between Mello and Tommy Goodwin there's a fair bit of campaigner around the footy when they're in the area!

Yeah between Mello and Tommy Goodwin there's a fair bit of campaigner around the footy when they're in the area!
Especially against a certain small forward who used to play for us...

Would be mixed feelings on your end I'm sure, but I loved it!
Always weird watching these games. Danny made the right decision though, he's having his best year yet.

Can understand his decision. Not going to get your name in lights as a small forward in a side with no delivery. Boy can play.
And he was never going to win a flag at Coburg. Dons are a genuine shot if they can get their record against good sides right...

Obi fella

Cancelled
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Williamstown
Super impressed with my mob knocking Richmond off today. Hard fought win & really pleased we didn't run out of legs like we have at times this year.

Super impressed with my mob knocking Richmond off today. Hard fought win & really pleased we didn't run out of legs like we have at times this year.
Was it at Willy or PRO?

And my multi likes this as well ;) (Had you guys at the line of +31.5)

Obi fella

Cancelled
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Williamstown
Was it at Willy or PRO?

And my multi likes this as well ;) (Had you guys at the line of +31.5)
At Willy. Wasn't confident but very happy in the end. Have a look at the ladder, Willy were massive underdogs. Superb day for it, felt like a warm spring day for the most part.

CrazyJoeFevola

Apr 14, 2013
Gardiner Stand Can Bar
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams

Had it recorded and watched a bit after getting home from Windy Hill, crowd sounded loud and large.

SportsCentre

Premiership Player
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets
Williamstown 11.11.77
Sandringham 0.9.9

When was the last time a team went goal-less in a VFL/A game?

(and Sandringham led 0.5.5 to 0.0.0 at 1/4 time)

Williamstown 11.11.77
Sandringham 0.9.9

When was the last time a team went goal-less in a VFL/A game?

(and Sandringham led 0.5.5 to 0.0.0 at 1/4 time)
Over 100 years apparently.

Big game on Sunday between the Dons and Box Hill. Winner will most likely be top 4 and loser will fall to 6th with Collingwood highly likely to get over the top of Northern Blues by a big margin. Essendon will welcome back Paddy Ambrose to form what will be a very formidable back line for VFL football.

Port will utterly annihilate Sandringham. It will be a bloodbath.

Collingwood's form has taken a nosedive. Continue like this and they miss the 8.
Well look at this idiot. Great win by Sandy, I keep on overestimating the Borough it seems this season.

Collingwood only in the top 8 because of that result, go figure. Dangerous poor form for the Pies, but they have an easier side this week in Werribee.

Huge game at Windy Hill this week. Such a shame there will be * all Essendon supporters there due to the AFL game :rolleyes:. Cheers for that VFL! Really went the extra mile for us. If they scheduled it for 2 PM Saturday the ground would have been packed.

Obi fella

Cancelled
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Williamstown
Well look at this idiot. Great win by Sandy, I keep on overestimating the Borough it seems this season.

Collingwood only in the top 8 because of that result, go figure. Dangerous poor form for the Pies, but they have an easier side this week in Werribee.

Huge game at Windy Hill this week. Such a shame there will be **** all Essendon supporters there due to the AFL game :rolleyes:. Cheers for that VFL! Really went the extra mile for us. If they scheduled it for 2 PM Saturday the ground would have been packed.
You had a crack. The best get it wrong. (David King pre season: Joe Daniher will be the next absolute superstar of our game) Keep 'em coming eth-dog!

Very happy for Jolls becoming our all time games record holder last week!

You had a crack. The best get it wrong. (David King pre season: Joe Daniher will be the next absolute superstar of our game) Keep 'em coming eth-dog!

Very happy for Jolls becoming our all time games record holder last week!
Well David King is far from the best, but he's absolutely right on that one ;).

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
Another side finished a game this year without scoring a goal today, and that was Norths Reserves 0.7.7 against Casey 5.12.42, goalless games haven't been seen for a century until the last few weeks where it's happened twice, although in both occasions the weather has been poor

Back