Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Cleveland will suck next year.

Boston
Philly
Toronto
Indiana
Bucks
Wizards

Chicago might squeeze into the playoffs but how does that help us anyways? Just leaves us in no mans land. Not sucking enough to get good players through the draft and not being good enough to win a championship.

We should have drafted Porter Jr just in case he is the unicorn some predict he will be.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Cleveland will suck next year.

Boston
Philly
Toronto
Indiana
Bucks
Wizards

Chicago might squeeze into the playoffs but how does that help us anyways? Just leaves us in no mans land. Not sucking enough to get good players through the draft and not being good enough to win a championship.

We should have drafted Porter Jr just in case he is the unicorn some predict he will be.
Would probably prefer we completely bottom out again.

I don't see us making playoffs even with a good season.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Would probably prefer we completely bottom out again.

I don't see us making playoffs even with a good season.
Yeah I thought we were trying to bottom out last year. Yet we still could only manage pick 7. We need to super suck to get like a top 3 pick to hopefully get someone who can transform the club.

Markkanen could be really good. I like Dunn, the rest is meh.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Yeah I thought we were trying to bottom out last year. Yet we still could only manage pick 7. We need to super suck to get like a top 3 pick to hopefully get someone who can transform the club.

Markkanen could be really good. I like Dunn, the rest is meh.
Yeah I'm a big Dunn fan.

We're really in no mans land at the moment. Not playing badly enough for that top 3 pick you speak of but nowhere near being ready to compete.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yeah I'm a big Dunn fan.

We're really in no mans land at the moment. Not playing badly enough for that top 3 pick you speak of but nowhere near being ready to compete.
Dunn is absolutely fantastic on the defensive end and his offensive game surprised me when he joined. He's only gonna get better too.

Dunn is absolutely fantastic on the defensive end and his offensive game surprised me when he joined. He's only gonna get better too.

Loved the game v Hornets where he basically took Kemba 94ft for the entire fourth period, just went at him over and over.

Back