NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Save your money. Texans are gonna just let you down again.
I know they will but posted it in case i was missing something in regard to people saying they would use it if they had the option of just watching their own team.
Then again if Watson can take off again after his ACL then will be fun to watch.

I know they will but posted it in case i was missing something in regard to people saying they would use it if they had the option of just watching their own team.
Then again if Watson can take off again after his ACL then will be fun to watch.
They didn't offer the team only option last year. Wonder why they brought it back. Not like they pulled Aussies and Brits and asked them for feedback and suggestions.

They didn't offer the team only option last year. Wonder why they brought it back. Not like they pulled Aussies and Brits and asked them for feedback and suggestions.
Maybe sparkyblue has more power than we thought :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly with the amount of HD streams and the ease of finding games in HD after the fact, gamepass is a huge waste of money

I would agree if you are only using it for Redzone or live games.

However, i watch at least 5-6 games per week in the condensed format which without Game Pass would be impossible. I also watch TA on NFL Network most days so i feel like i well and truly get my $$ worth.

I would agree if you are only using it for Redzone or live games.

However, i watch at least 5-6 games per week in the condensed format which without Game Pass would be impossible. I also watch TA on NFL Network most days so i feel like i well and truly get my $$ worth.
You can find the condensed games in ways other than game pass

You can find the condensed games in ways other than game pass

Torrents?

samFFC whats this seasons4u business? Is it equivalent to Game Pass with live games and then games on demand etc?

Did you then need to use a VPN set to Colombia whenever you wanted to use GamePass?

No. Only for the initial purchase.

To expand and make it clear for anyone with any doubt, similar principle has applied for NBA League Pass. Australia has high pricing. For multiple seasons purchasing that via a Canadian VPN brought it to half price. Last season was even more cost savings via a Mexico VPN.

With regards to the NFL, last season Colombia was the best option by far. You just have to be connected to that VPN when making the purchase and after that you don't need to worry.

Keep and eye on the net for the best deal this year. Google search "NFL Gamepass Ozbargain" and you'll do well. Alternatively there's an NFL thread on Whirlpool worth keeping up with for similar news.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back