List Mgmt. Operation : Bloody get Rankine

Remove this Banner Ad

It was interesting to hear Michael Abbot trying to explain why Rankine isnt the dead set pick 1 this year "well its get down to the quality of person off the field. Im not saying his isnt a quality person, he just isnt as good a quality person as Lukosious or King"

It was interesting to hear Michael Abbot trying to explain why Rankine isnt the dead set pick 1 this year "well its get down to the quality of person off the field. Im not saying his isnt a quality person, he just isnt as good a quality person as Lukosious or King"
Pretty clear his new management have clued Izak up on what to say, the lady that interviewed him really pressed him hard as to where his preferred destination was and he never faltered one bit.

Pretty clear his new management have clued Izak up on what to say, the lady that interviewed him really pressed him hard as to where his preferred destination was and he never faltered one bit.

Why is that important Bicks? Couldn’t he have said Adelaide?. Plenty of Vics have said that haven’t they?

Ouch

And open up talk on draft tampering, I saw it as a sign of maturity and good advice.

But hasn’t there been a lot of kids, mainly Victorians, who have been saying they don’t want to leave their state. I don’t recall who, but I have heard it mentioned several times. So doesn’t that set a precedent that as long as he stays in that level he can’t get done for tampering?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But hasn’t there been a lot of kids, mainly Victorians, who have been saying they don’t want to leave their state. I don’t recall who, but I have heard it mentioned several times. So doesn’t that set a precedent that as long as he stays in that level he can’t get done for tampering?
Chad Wingard might have been one of these.

Chad Wingard might have been one of these.

Yeah. He is one I head about. But I thought there were a few Vics that also said that. One might have said that and ended up in Sydney. I thought it was quite a common thing.

Surely all Izak will need to do is when asked a question relating to extending his contract is to say - No I am happy to play anywhere for 2 years. After that I will look at my options. Surely that can’t be draft tampering.

Or, at the end of the interview when they ask him if he has any questions. “How do you feel about trading me back to Adelaide at the end of my 2 years?”. Job done.

Let’s say we accept that Gov isn’t worth much to Freo and Sloane isn’t worth a band 1 compo (I reject both of these by the way).

Who else could we trade to get at this high end talent. I think the biggest opportunity lies at the Gold Coast. They will finish no higher than 2. They will then have the option of accepting 3 as compensation or asking for a player from his new club along with pick(s). Suns also have WCE first pick (say 15). So picks 2, 3 and 15.

Who would we have that has value and might consider moving to the Gold Coast? Would Gov go there for enough money? I think this is the same problem that every club will have, including Lynch’s new club, who would want to go there?

Would we do pick 2 & 3 for the Crouch brothers. Seems a win for them considering they took Weller for 2 last year.

Let’s say we accept that Gov isn’t worth much to Freo and Sloane isn’t worth a band 1 compo (I reject both of these by the way).

Who else could we trade to get at this high end talent. I think the biggest opportunity lies at the Gold Coast. They will finish no higher than 2. They will then have the option of accepting 3 as compensation or asking for a player from his new club along with pick(s). Suns also have WCE first pick (say 15). So picks 2, 3 and 15.

Who would we have that has value and might consider moving to the Gold Coast? Would Gov go there for enough money? I think this is the same problem that every club will have, including Lynch’s new club, who would want to go there?

Would we do pick 2 & 3 for the Crouch brothers. Seems a win for them considering they took Weller for 2 last year.
Seriously, you need to take a chill pill...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back