Analysis Mason Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome bloke. Getting better at our game too.

At times he still looks like a newborn giraffe :)

Awesome bloke. Getting better at our game too.

At times he still looks like a newborn giraffe :)

Justin Maddem looked like a newborn giraffe for his whole career and he was born with the code. Happens when you are 6 foot plus plenty and relatively skinny.

Justin Maddem looked like a newborn giraffe for his whole career and he was born with the code. Happens when you are 6 foot plus plenty and relatively skinny.

No argument here.

I think Cox is a little more co-ordinated than Harry though.

That 1st goal of his still gives me goosebumps!
I love the guy.
That first goal was a ripper but my favourite Mason Moment was the one against Geelong where he took a run and a bounce, ignored the options and just slotted it.
Made me giggle.
Actually I think it's worthy of a DuckToaster gif.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For our last goal of the game he got a hand to ball -and to advantage- that no other player could have.
Thinking precisely the same thing, he showed genuine touch in a few of his taps around the ground (when he was against msKernan, not Bellchambers) that showed proper ruck knowledge. That final tap down may have looked as clumsy as jsutin Madden but it was Simon Madden quality.

Better lock him up klong term, in two years he'll have the fitness to be a first ruck option, and he's shown he can kick goals too.

Thinking precisely the same thing, he showed genuine touch in a few of his taps around the ground (when he was against msKernan, not Bellchambers) that showed proper ruck knowledge. That final tap down may have looked as clumsy as jsutin Madden but it was Simon Madden quality.

Better lock him up klong term, in two years he'll have the fitness to be a first ruck option, and he's shown he can kick goals too.

LOL - where are those posters that wanted to get rid of him last year. Or even after Round 1. This is just like the Chris Mayne thread.
Maybe one day there will be a Crocker homage page.

LOL - where are those posters that wanted to get rid of him last year. Or even after Round 1. This is just like the Chris Mayne thread.
Maybe one day there will be a Crocker homage page.
Well colour me stupid because I was in the anti-Mayne squad (thought it would be the end of Buckley), but very happy to have that shoved in my face.

Crocker's OK, good heart.

Been fantastic this season and I am still amazed at how many times he is first to recover and first to the ball with a second effort after a marking or ruck contest.

His game had a bit of "leadership" about it today. He wasn't afraid to do what he had to do and (as always) he brings other players into the game. That helicopter goal in the last made me laugh cos its probably the worst kick he's done at senior level but it still found its mark.
Where's Lynch gonna play again? CHF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back