Current murder of Melbourne comedian Eurydice Dixon after body found in park

Remove this Banner Ad

Give people money?

To buy more alcohol to make the problem worse? No way!

For starters government benefits should be credit loaded on a card that is only good for buying certain items, not cash to buy booze, drugs etc.

Social programs of some kind to get kids surrounded by more positive, successful people.

To buy more alcohol to make the problem worse? No way!

For starters government benefits should be credit loaded on a card that is only good for buying certain items, not cash to buy booze, drugs etc.

Social programs of some kind to get kids surrounded by more positive, successful people.

Like priests ? Or moombah Celebs ?
Or movie directors ? Or uncle Charlie ....
Whites meddling in the world is the problem , then technology , then people who think there kind gesture is some ticket to enlightment .
Fact your wishes don't come true .

Like priests ? Or moombah Celebs ?
Or movie directors ? Or uncle Charlie ....

Social workers, volunteers who actually enjoy helping people.

Whites meddling in the world is the problem , then technology , then people who think there kind gesture is some ticket to enlightment .
Fact your wishes don't come true .

How exactly does all that ranting help your current situation? Are you just looking for reasons to justify your failures in life?

Social workers, volunteers who actually enjoy helping people.

How exactly does all that ranting help your current situation? Are you just looking for reasons to justify your failures in life?

Pfffft my failures in life are a result of weak forefathers , Michael Jackson heal the world philosophy enthusiasts , intergration of species that hate the monarch .
My failures in life ha are none my own , you can't help the half wit your born too.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...urydice-dixon-s-memorial-20180704-p4zpir.html

Cops nabbed the moron who thought it was a great idea to deface the memorial. Fair to say he's thrown away his immediate future on an imbecilic stunt. His aspiring entertainment career is dead and, in an age where employers google search those they interview for employment, he's going to have a rough time getting any work going forward. Too bad.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...urydice-dixon-s-memorial-20180704-p4zpir.html

Cops nabbed the moron who thought it was a great idea to deface the memorial. Fair to say he's thrown away his immediate future on an imbecilic stunt. His aspiring entertainment career is dead and, in an age where employers google search those they interview for employment, he's going to have a rough time getting any work going forward. Too bad.

The blokes clearly not the full quid.

Good Lord, she's dead because some ******* murdered her!

Give yourself a Nobel Prize.:thumbsu:

She's also dead because she never entertained the notion that this could happen.

My understanding is that her boyfriend offered to take her home, she didn't want him to do that, and set off on foot in the dark into isolated areas. Instead of becoming outraged that this could happen, I would encourage ALL women to be constantly aware that this WILL happen to some women who choose to engage in such conduct, and to conduct their personal safety regimen accordingly.

1) The world can be a dangerous place
2) This danger is usually represented by males.
3) All the outrage in the world isn't going to alter the biological realities surrounding this.

FFS, be smart, act accordingly and save your lives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She's also dead because she never entertained the notion that this could happen.

My understanding is that her boyfriend offered to take her home, she didn't want him to do that, and set off on foot in the dark into isolated areas. Instead of becoming outraged that this could happen, I would encourage ALL women to be constantly aware that this WILL happen to some women who choose to engage in such conduct, and to conduct their personal safety regimen accordingly.

3) All the outrage in the world isn't going to alter the biological realities surrounding this.

That's what you should have said in the first place, which is different to what you did say. Give yourself an uppercut.

He says he did it because vaccines made her killer auistic: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-...eurydice-dixon-memorial-over-vaccines/9942784

andy-nolch-facebook-post-data.jpg

I wonder what caused his problems. Pasteurised milk, perhaps?

Who invented this theory that rapists are some how the result of a 'male' culture?

This as an example... It's just made up rubbish:

Seriously, what type of person dreams up this crap.

FFS, if we're talking gender majority, 99.99% of MEN detest rapists and they go out of their way to protect women. Do you know what happens to these guys in prison?

Lisa Wilkinsons of the world are just virtue signalling to angry feminists who have a chip on their shoulder. They provide absolutely NO value in fixing any problems.

In Victoria at least, they get locked up with other rapists so that there's no trouble. They tend to look out for each other to a certain degree.

In Victoria at least, they get locked up with other rapists so that there's no trouble. They tend to look out for each other to a certain degree.

Many of them eventually sneak in to the mainstream under the premise of being "kidnappers". Even the odd pedo makes it to the mainstream open camps on occasion.

Occasionally they get exposed and get sorted or buzz up before it happens.

In other words, in driving parlance. Drive to conditions.

In other words, in driving parlance. Drive to conditions.

Of course.

Don't you have daughters HHH? Would you instruct them to walk through isolated places in the late night-early morning hours?

FFS, I scope back at blokes I walk past under the same circumstances.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back