Unsolved Chinese hackers infiltrated our most prestigious university - Think your personal info is safe?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hackers based in China have infiltrated one of Australia's most prestigious universities, and the threat is yet to be shut down.

The ABC has been told the Australian National University (ANU) system was first compromised last year.

In a statement, the ANU said it had been working with intelligence agencies for several months to minimise the impact of the threat.

Attempts to lock the hackers out are ongoing.

It just goes on and on ....

Hackers based in China have infiltrated one of Australia's most prestigious universities, and the threat is yet to be shut down.

The ABC has been told the Australian National University (ANU) system was first compromised last year.

In a statement, the ANU said it had been working with intelligence agencies for several months to minimise the impact of the threat.

Attempts to lock the hackers out are ongoing.

It just goes on and on ....

Maybe a candle light vigil will stop it ?

They haven't killed anybody yet far as l know.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Pfffft if you actually had the time to listen to what I had to say then you would actually see what I'm talking about , head in sand . I suppose I'll be abit on the money soon won't I hehe

Pfffft if you actually had the time to listen to what I had to say then you would actually see what I'm talking about , head in sand . I suppose I'll be abit on the money soon won't I hehe
Quick response to your post is all. I've asked you to send me your docs to see if l could help but you elected not to.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

One of the fastest growing industries in the world is the IP CCTV industry.

HIKVision a particular manufacturer in that industry is the world market share leader as they put out very reasonable quality IP CCTV cameras and systems in the market at very cheap prices.

HIKVision is owned by the Chinese Government.

HIKVision is known to have multiple security flaws and back doors into their products which have been utilised to hack into networks world wide.

The problem is bad enough that the American Govt has a bill passing through their parliament to ban the us if HIKVision in all government and military departments.

HIKVision is utilised in many government and private entity buildings and sites across Australia.

Have fun people !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back