Game Day North Vs AFL's Illegitimate Suns Rd 16 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, our depth was always paper thin, and clubs we have to meet in the home stretch that we would have penciled in as a win are now playing better footy.

- We'll struggle vs Sydney next week
- Collingwood will beat us
- West Coast in Hobart should be a win, while they have Kennedy & Darling missing.
- We won't beat Brisbane in Brisbane without our best 22
- The return bout v Bulldogs will be another hard test.
- The Crows will beat us in Adelaide.
- StKilda are playing competitive footy now, but we should win.
To play finals we need to win 5 of those plus today's game. We are on a knife's edge with our injuries/depth atm.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Meanwhile Hawthorn have a dream run (getting carried by the umpires)

If we're to make the 8, I don't think it will be the hawks that miss (as you say, they're fixture will allow them to cruise there).

We need the Pies to win today to knock out the bummers, which will basically make it a race in 10 (unless the Crows regain form)… & then we need 2 of the Cats, Dees, Eagles & Giants to fall over (the latter 2 clubs who play today basically have VFL quality forward lines at present).

More concerned about mentality and performance than result.

We have a s**t one and fall over the line I'll be furious. Crack in and step on a team that has it's confidence in the gutter.

Yep, our depth was always paper thin, and clubs we have to meet in the home stretch that we would have penciled in as a win are now playing better footy.

- We'll struggle vs Sydney next week
- Collingwood will beat us
- West Coast in Hobart should be a win, while they have Kennedy & Darling missing.
- We won't beat Brisbane in Brisbane without our best 22
- The return bout v Bulldogs will be another hard test.
- The Crows will beat us in Adelaide.
- StKilda are playing competitive footy now, but we should win.

The teams we play that are out of finals contention will start to put players out for early surgery, which should help a bit.

Our form has certainly dropped since our depth started to get exposed.

Even if we make finals I can’t see us doing much damage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The teams we play that are out of finals contention will start to put players out for early surgery, which should help a bit.

Our form has certainly dropped since our depth started to get exposed.

Even if we make finals I can’t see us doing much damage

Perhaps GC, Dogs & StKilda, but that's about it.

We beat GC, StKilda & Dogs, then we still need to win at least one more match to make it. Possibly two.

I can't see our percentage getting us over the line, particularly whilst the coach is in the current defensive mindset.

With Jacobs back in, it makes a huge difference

But, is he?

Perhaps The Dogs & StKilda, but that's about it.

We beat GC, StKilda & Dogs, then we still need to win at least one more match to make it. Possibly two.

I can't see our percentage getting us over the line, particularly whilst the coach is in the current defensive mindset.

But, is he?

Swans are vulnerable

Eagles in Hobart...when is Darling/Kennedy back?

The Filth...see how they go today against a team with a 1/4 of a backbone

Nekminit lose to Lions at Gabba

Swans are vulnerable

Eagles in Hobart...when is Darling/Kennedy back?

The Filth...see how they go today against a team with a 1/4 of a backbone

Nekminit lose to Lions at Gabba

We are not currently pumping along like we were in the first ~10 rounds.

I dunno why you guy's are all so pessimistic. The Dogs and * have displayed pretty good form around our games so I don't think our form is that bad. McVeigh (who stars against us) is out for the Sydney game, Collingwood have lost Treloar. The wheels have dropped off most of the teams in the top 8 at some stage aside from Richmond, and we gave them a run for their money. Switch Jacobs from Dusty to Trent and I think we beat them. The flag is coming!

Perhaps GC, Dogs & StKilda, but that's about it.

But, is he?

Who knows ey. Anything can happen over the next few weeks

I dunno why you guy's are all so pessimistic. The Dogs and * have displayed pretty good form around our games so I don't think our form is that bad. McVeigh (who stars against us) is out for the Sydney game, Collingwood have lost Treloar. The wheels have dropped off most of the teams in the top 8 at some stage aside from Richmond, and we gave them a run for their money. Switch Jacobs from Dusty to Trent and I think we beat them. The flag is coming!
Reid is also out of the Pies defense for 4 weeks, which works nicely for us ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back