Private coaches?

Remove this Banner Ad

If you mean in AFL football , there is many. Give me a call and if i cant personally help you then i will know someone that can
0432544766 . cheers

Anybody know of private coaches in Melbourne?

I think its a good thread. Private coaching will be the future. To hazard a guess, I reckon there is a fair market for it. Its not so much for the football side of things, but more so for conditioning, strength/speed work.

I'm in the private coaching biz as per my website address below and it is definitely something that is required but by-jee is there some barriers to break through

Team footy training sessions are pretty ancient in regards to all things conditioning with endless lactic work (you only need 3 - 6 weeks of it, not 4 months!), no dedicated speed work (speed is king) and in most cases no true aerobic development training.

The worse part is the only access to AFL level training you get are the tests they do (2km time trials etc) and the combine - most which give the staff a "rating' for each player to see improvement, potential and such - and this what local clubs try and emulate!

And the dodgy fitness industry doesn't help either that has seemed to back up the lactic training thing with crossfit and shitty as group training sessions where the aim is to make sore or feel like you've worked hard - both of which doesn't mean you've actually improves any elements that will carry over to Saturday. I have actually seen that a division 1 ammo's club here in Melbourne has a crossfit bloke as their S&C coach which is simply astounding!

I'm in the private coaching biz as per my website address below and it is definitely something that is required but by-jee is there some barriers to break through

Team footy training sessions are pretty ancient in regards to all things conditioning with endless lactic work (you only need 3 - 6 weeks of it, not 4 months!), no dedicated speed work (speed is king) and in most cases no true aerobic development training.

The worse part is the only access to AFL level training you get are the tests they do (2km time trials etc) and the combine - most which give the staff a "rating' for each player to see improvement, potential and such - and this what local clubs try and emulate!

And the dodgy fitness industry doesn't help either that has seemed to back up the lactic training thing with crossfit and shitty as group training sessions where the aim is to make sore or feel like you've worked hard - both of which doesn't mean you've actually improves any elements that will carry over to Saturday. I have actually seen that a division 1 ammo's club here in Melbourne has a crossfit bloke as their S&C coach which is simply astounding!
Hey mate what is your website, I'm interested in getting some private coaching for my boys in Adelaide, any suggestions?

Does anyone know of private afl coaching in Brisbane. Kicking techniques etc

Does anyone know of private afl coaching, particularly strength and conditioning for my 11 year old son in Perth? He struggles to run out a game and has no confidence chasing and tackling. I know it's fundamental to the game to run, chase and tackle, I'd like him to enjoy it more and see his game rise another level. I'm happy to get a session once a week and then work with him for continuity during the rest of the time.

Does anyone know of a private AFL coach in the Sydney area? Particular in the tackling area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back