Media Noobz0r's Used Car Lot

Remove this Banner Ad

* you and your desk Cloud_, I'm a used car dealer now. And boy do I have some offers for you!

This Land of Sweet is an ever expanding metropolis. And with the average qootyer leading busier and busier lives, it really is important that you own a vehicle that suits your needs. Here at Noobz0r's Used Car Lot, we can give you the perfect offer for your ideal car!

Just look at some of the specials that we have today!

The JoshWoodenSpoon MVP - 60,000 ClarkeMonies

image-1.jpg

Agile strength, reaching forward to grasp the future. Aesthetic beauty, inspired by nature’s design proportions. From elegant craftsmanship comes incomparable confidence and poise. This car will get you where you need to go in absolute style, SFA.

Featuring a 6.6-litre, twin-turbo V12, 8-speed automatic engine its grunt belies its overall class as a vehicle. Inside is pure luxury, leather heated seats, wood grain finish and all the bells and whistles really does make this the prototype qooty car for the future.

The NaturalDisaster Thirties - 1200 ClarkeMonies

51607.jpg

Are you worried about your public image? Need something extra to boost your stock around the league? Then the NaturalDisaster is for you!

Featuring a fully sick spoiler that doesn't look at all like you're trying too hard, this vehicle will definitely make you stand out in the crowd. The ND Features an adequately powered 1.5-litre 4-speed manual engine. What is lacks in raw power, it certainly makes up for with it's basic interior. Your ND comes fitted with a tape deck, adjustable radio stereo, and cup holders.

Perfect for first time drivers, or those looking to pick up chicks around Baghdad.

The BRAB - 10000 ClarkeMonies

gts-super-300-4v-red-02-411x300.png

Socially and environmentally aware, this vehicle just screams out 'look at me'.

It's 300cc engine can deliver maximum power of 22 horsepower, but don't let that fool you! This vehicle just keeps going and going, and can be absolutely relied upon to never stop. And, funnily enough, it actually drives faster in reverse than it does in drive.

For a limited time only this car comes with a complimentary scarf.

~~~~~~~

Keep an eye out for our daily specials, these cars won't last long!

At Noobz', we insert you where you want!

Post Beez trophy threads are the new year's resolutions of the Sweet FA.

We'll forget this by the next count noobz.
Hi, welcome to Noobz0r's Used Car Lot. How can I help you today?

I’ll buy the JoshWoodenSpoon thanks Noobz.

I enjoy the return of the ClarkeMonies currency. Maybe I should bring in a salary cap okeydoke7 always wanted so that the currency may have an official value.

Hi kdavva74 and welcome to Noobz0r's Used Car Lot,

Unfortunately the BLERN is currently out of stock due to overdemand.

Can I interest you in a BRAB instead?

Hmm I do like the Acronym range but a BRAB isn't really my style...

How about a TJASTA?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** you and your desk Cloud_, I'm a used car dealer now. And boy do I have some offers for you!

This Land of Sweet is an ever expanding metropolis. And with the average qootyer leading busier and busier lives, it really is important that you own a vehicle that suits your needs. Here at Noobz0r's Used Car Lot, we can give you the perfect offer for your ideal car!

Just look at some of the specials that we have today!

The JoshWoodenSpoon MVP - 60,000 ClarkeMonies

image-1.jpg

Agile strength, reaching forward to grasp the future. Aesthetic beauty, inspired by nature’s design proportions. From elegant craftsmanship comes incomparable confidence and poise. This car will get you where you need to go in absolute style, SFA.

Featuring a 6.6-litre, twin-turbo V12, 8-speed automatic engine its grunt belies its overall class as a vehicle. Inside is pure luxury, leather heated seats, wood grain finish and all the bells and whistles really does make this the prototype qooty car for the future.

The NaturalDisaster Thirties - 1200 ClarkeMonies

51607.jpg

Are you worried about your public image? Need something extra to boost your stock around the league? Then the NaturalDisaster is for you!

Featuring a fully sick spoiler that doesn't look at all like you're trying too hard, this vehicle will definitely make you stand out in the crowd. The ND Features an adequately powered 1.5-litre 4-speed manual engine. What is lacks in raw power, it certainly makes up for with it's basic interior. Your ND comes fitted with a tape deck, adjustable radio stereo, and cup holders.

Perfect for first time drivers, or those looking to pick up chicks around Baghdad.

The BRAB - 10000 ClarkeMonies

gts-super-300-4v-red-02-411x300.png

Socially and environmentally aware, this vehicle just screams out 'look at me'.

It's 300cc engine can deliver maximum power of 22 horsepower, but don't let that fool you! This vehicle just keeps going and going, and can be absolutely relied upon to never stop. And, funnily enough, it actually drives faster in reverse than it does in drive.

For a limited time only this car comes with a complimentary scarf.

~~~~~~~

Keep an eye out for our daily specials, these cars won't last long!

At Noobz', we insert you where you want!
giphy.gif

I’ll buy the JoshWoodenSpoon thanks Noobz.

I enjoy the return of the ClarkeMonies currency. Maybe I should bring in a salary cap okeydoke7 always wanted so that the currency may have an official value.

Think of all the cars I could buy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back