Media S26 - The Edge - The Ruck Power Rankings

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
The Thread for Ruck Persons of the SFA.

I know everyone in the SFA is frustrated and angered about the lack of attention The Ruck People in the SFA recieve in the SFA. Lets be honest its a disgrace, and should have been rectified seasons ago.

Well thats about to change, I feel its my job as the All SFA Ruckperson of season 25, to champion the Rucks into Season 26 and beyond.

Before I go into the details, this award needs a name. So no matter how corny this is I am naming this award THE EDGE (had to get a U2 pic in somehow)

edge201512111235705.jpg

HOW THIS WILL WORK

1. The first Power Rankings list will be posted after round 1, where all ruck persons listed in team line-ups in the match threads will be ranked. The stats that will be used to rank this award will be a mixture of hitouts, Goals and DT score. If the team wins and the Ruckperson has had a big influence, that will also have a big impact, also if the team lost and the Ruck person had a poor game. (All ranking are decided by me and me alone)

2. There will only be 12 listed in the power ranks, so the Ruck/s will be tied to their team. By this I mean if a team names a new ruckperson a few weeks into the season, that Ruck will be joined with the previous ruck of that team. eg. poster 1/poster 2 - Royals

3. NO MARKS ALLOWED - If a starting Ruckperson is subbed in a game, and moved into another postion, and subsequently takes a mark in that game, it is an automatic rule breach and the Ruck/s from that team will automatically move down to last in the Power Rankings regardless of how well he has played all season. I know this is harsh, but its the SFA afterall and a Ruck just shouldn't catch a Qooty.

To all the Ruck Persons of the SFA - Good luck in Season 26.

edge-u2-hed-2015.jpg

LINK TO CURRENT POWER RANKING:

Round 1 -
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ruckman-u2tigers.1198777/page-3#post-57046252
Round 2 - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/s26-the-edge-the-ruck-power-rankings.1198777/page-7
Round 3 - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...k-power-rankings.1198777/page-8#post-57330372
Round 4 - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/s26-the-edge-the-ruck-power-rankings.1198777/page-9
Round 5 - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/s26-the-edge-the-ruck-power-rankings.1198777/page-12

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
So who are my biggest challenges in Season 26, speak up if you know you will be playing in the best position a team has, the Ruck.

Lets get the banter started.

I will also challenge my opposing Ruck person each week in the match threads, if they have the courage to accept.

Last edited:

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
This is rucking brilliant.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1

Matty411

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Call it off U2tigers the All-SFA spot would've been mine if I'd played the whole season in Ruck, but it was the season I needed to have to earn it; to truly breed that hunger.

In S26, the beast will be released and the wings I was given (yes, I realise I'm now a beast with wings... think of me as a hippogriff of sorts if you wish) are in position and ready to fly.

Let's be honest, you might as well just worry about spots 2-12 because I've got that top spot locked TF up.

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Call it off U2tigers the All-SFA spot would've been mine if I'd played the whole season in Ruck, but it was the season I needed to have to earn it; to truly breed that hunger.

In S26, the beast will be released and the wings I was given (yes, I realise I'm now a beast with wings... think of me as a hippogriff of sorts if you wish) are in position and ready to fly.

Let's be honest, you might as well just worry about spots 2-12 because I've got that top spot locked TF up.
Good stuff Matty, its good to see 1 Ruckman has put up his hand to challenge for the 'Edge'

Hope you can handle the disapointment though Matty.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
In this welcoming and supportive society, I suggest we change ruckman to ruckdog.

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
For rucking's sake.

So who are my biggest challenges in Season 26, speak up if you know you will be playing in the best position a team has, the Ruck.

I will also challenge my opposing Ruck person each week in the match threads, if they have the courage to accept.
xenxen

I’ll challenge you to a marking contest.

Melbourne sound we ain't rucking around,
Ruck those radio tracks, man we keep it underground

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB

Ease up there mate

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
I was recruited as a ruck.

I was All-SFA last season.

Therefore I am the All-SFA ruck.

Who the ruck is this imposter?
Ruck you.

There is only 1 All SFA Ruck from last season.

You want to challenge you go beg your captain to play in the Ruck this season.

Back