Media Phenom's SFA Game Shows: Big announcement tomorrow!

Remove this Banner Ad

With the off-season rapidly coming to a close, it's time to focus on my new gimmick: budget Grant Denyer!

Don't blame me, you voted for it.

That's right, here at #PhenoMedia we're offering you the chance to compete in knockoffs of popular game shows from the past and present, all themed around the current goings-on in the SFA (because that keeps these threads from being relegated to the club room)!

See you in court, Reg Grundy.

Why am I doing this? Well, I believe that these threads can find a balance between the family-esque and the angry "bring back the campaigner" styles of banter, as well as sending up the rest of the SFA in the process.

I don't want to give too much away, but there's a lot on the horizon, so let's get this underway!

Just reply to this thread and/or PM me if you want to be on any of these upcoming shows (vacant spots are limited)​

CURRENT PARTICIPANTS

Wheel of Phenom: Fryer Tuck, Tony Lynn 15, kdavva74

SFAle of the Century: Carryover Champ, NaturalDisaster, U2tigers, TheCoach16

Mystery show 1: Carryover Champ, Barrybran, BLERN

Phenom's Catch Phrase: Carryover Champ, JoshWoodenSpoon, BRAB

Queopardy: Carryover Champ, The Filth Wizard, Elton Johns Wig

Who Wants To Be A ClarkeMillionaire?: Carryover Champ, JT_the_Man, TJASTA, The Jesus

Mystery Show 2: Carryover Champ, rfctiger74, Blaze Storm

SFA*mazing: Carryover Champ's team, Team SarahSmiles

SFAmily Feud: Grand Final edition: Grand Final team 1, Grand Final team 2​

Last edited:

Done!

Done!

Done!

You want to be on one of the shows, Filthy?

Opening night, I'm keen!

giphy.gif

Qrownbet odds for PhenomenalV1 to win the Golden Loqie have dropped to $1.20.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't be a Family Feud without the Boys Club vs the sickly bunch or whatever they're called.

With the off-season rapidly coming to a close, it's time to focus on my new gimmick: budget Grant Denyer!

Don't blame me, you voted for it.

That's right, here at #PhenoMedia we're offering you the chance to compete in knockoffs of popular game shows from the past and present, all themed around the current goings-on in the SFA (because that keeps these threads from being relegated to the club room)!

See you in court, Reg Grundy.

Why am I doing this? Well, I believe that these threads can find a balance between the family-esque and the angry "bring back the campaigner" styles of banter, as well as sending up the rest of the SFA in the process.

I don't want to give too much away, but there's a lot on the horizon, so let's get this underway!

Just reply to this thread and/or PM me if you want to be on any of these upcoming shows (vacant spots are limited)​

CURRENT PARTICIPANTS

Wheel of Phenom: Fryer Tuck, Tony Lynn 15, kdavva74

SFAle of the Century: Carryover Champ, natural disaster, U2tigers

Mystery show 1: Carryover Champ, Barrybran, BLERN

Phenom's Catch Phrase: Carryover Champ, JoshWoodenSpoon, BRAB

Who Wants To Be A ClarkeMillionaire?: Carryover Champ, JT_the_Man, TJASTA

Mystery Show 2: Carryover Champ, vacancy

SFA*mazing: Carryover Champ's team, vacant team

SFAmily Feud: Grand Final edition: Grand Final team 1, Grand Final team 2​

you need to change this.

the second round will be a non event. ND and Bono combined make Dougie Hawkins sound like an intellectual

Remove this Banner Ad

Back