Media SFA Club 10.

Remove this Banner Ad

After the horrific events of BEEZ night I have decided it is time to make a stand. The league is becoming a stale vanilla jungle of pleasantries and something must be done to bring back the true superstars of the competition. The go to men, the ones that believe in actions not words. The SFA needs to reignite it’s hero’s!

During the mid 90’s, world renowned and respected player manager Ricky Nixon produced Club 10. It was a stroke of marketing genius that the AFL required to inject some much needed interest in it’s flagging brand. It also provided a massive out of salary cap earner for 10 of the best and allowed them to pose for photos on tram tracks.....if only the number 86 could have cleaned up Plugger I hear you say!

177262f51438f081fb447fa5282e5186.jpg

The following players were the original Club 10 players.....yes I know what you are all thinking but they had to have at least one Collingwood player in there.

Gary Ablett, Gavin Brown, Wayne Carey, Jason Dunstall, Glen Jakovich, Tony Lockett, Stewart Loewe, Garry Lyon, Gavin Wanganeen and Greg Williams

The SFA Club 10 will be about bringing some star power back to the league. The Club 10 members will strategically pop up for in match thread appearances to help boost the shite ones. They will orchestrate debate and be the players you want in any of your failing threads to help boost ratings. SFA Club 10 will be about bringing back some disenchanted past legends of the league and seeing who are the up and comers ready to take the next step.

Here is your chance to join myself, TheCoach16 and BRAB as the inaugural SFA Club 10 members. There will be a lot of responsibility riding on your shoulders but the hard work will be worth it. The SFA needs you. So if you think you have what it takes to join the SFA’s elite to help make this place great again feel free to submit your letter of application in this thread. The official SFA Club 10 will be announced at a special Gala Event prior to the start of the season.

You will only get one chance to apply so make sure it is up to the high standard required.

You can thank us all later.

#sfaclub10

After the horrific events of BEEZ night I have decided it is time to make a stand. The league is becoming a stale vanilla jungle of pleasantries and something must be done to bring back the true superstars of the competition. The go to men, the ones that believe in actions not words. The SFA needs to reignite it’s hero’s!

During the mid 90’s, world renowned and respected player manager Ricky Nixon produced Club 10. It was a stroke of marketing genius that the AFL required to inject some much needed interest in it’s flagging brand. It also provided a massive out of salary cap earner for 10 of the best and allowed them to pose for photos on tram tracks.....if only the number 86 could have cleaned up Plugger I hear you say!

View attachment 525476

The following players were the original Club 10 players.....yes I know what you are all thinking but they had to have at least one Collingwood player in there.

Gary Ablett, Gavin Brown, Wayne Carey, Jason Dunstall, Glen Jakovich, Tony Lockett, Stewart Loewe, Garry Lyon, Gavin Wanganeen and Greg Williams

The SFA Club 10 will be about bringing some star power back to the league. The Club 10 members will strategically pop up for in match thread appearances to help boost the shite ones. They will orchestrate debate and be the players you want in any of your failing threads to help boost ratings. SFA Club 10 will be about bringing back some disenchanted past legends of the league and seeing who are the up and comers ready to take the next step.

Here is your chance to join myself, TheCoach16 and BRAB as the inaugural SFA Club 10 members. There will be a lot of responsibility riding on your shoulders but the hard work will be worth it. The SFA needs you. So if you think you have what it takes to join the SFA’s elite to help make this place great again feel free to submit your letter of application in this thread. The official SFA Club 10 will be announced at a special Gala Event prior to the start of the season.

You will only get one chance to apply so make sure it is up to the high standard required.

You can thank us all later.

#sfaclub10

So basically you need 10 people to do what BLERN does all on his own?

• Banned
So basically you need 10 people to do what BLERN does all on his own?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your application. Unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful. We wish you well in your future endeavours.

Your sincerely,

SFA Club 10.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your application. Unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful. We wish you well in your future endeavours.

Your sincerely,

SFA Club 10.
unnamed (65).gif

I will join your super team.

You may already have the cogs to be successful, but I can be your Kevin Durant - I can make you invincible.

But enough of that, now for the formalities - I will be needing a salary of 1,000,000 ClarkeMonies.

oBhgFKNV8dZqgsyvL7kr7O-CR-sxkNW9zbmJJq2fKXrvz44Tv7OeZRcafVKXImp4q2TT5A=w245-h227-nc

Here is your chance to join myself, TheCoach16 and BRAB as the inaugural SFA Club 10 members.
iu4jPzarVC1IDzlV6qmHoYB2FlHmklSy-cMwUtK7-pIzpy58Z_8MmAP-aFzxC3ULdeGhliTHR8E3czHlXrxNRNUvpYgcHEihh9-Q80hEDYDV2Qg03d3icoIhcbLqMmJC=w245-h227-nc

Lost all credibilty with two of the first three members.
Like a Carlton Number One draft pick, this will be a flop.

This is one of the stronger applications we have received so far. Please leave your tax file number and working with children’s check and await further instructions.

This is one of the stronger applications we have received so far. Please leave your tax file number and working with children’s check and await further instructions.

I work long distance, can this be done via Skype.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know for a fact - FACT - Wacky Tiger is a foundation member of Club 10

this thing has jumped the shark before Fonzie even put the skis on

I think you are confusing Club 10 with your foundation Bar 20 membership. Your application has been unsuccessful.

I think you are confusing Club 10 with your foundation Bar 20 membership. Your application has been unsuccessful.

I'd rather be a disciple of BRAB , join norf, shave my balls with a cheese grater, and have BT commentate every moment of my life before I'd even waste the spit to lick the envelope to submit an application to your poxy club

on the other hand, foundation member of Bar 20 Wacky Tiger ? I take back everything I said about you, respect

Remove this Banner Ad

Back