Rumour GFC 2018 Player Trading, Drafting, FA, Rumours, and Wish lists - PT3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if they continue not to play him we might as well make an offer to Harry McKay from Carlton. I’m amazed they aren’t playing him alongside Charlie Curnow.

Very very very unlikely but doesn’t hurt to ask.

Out of contract end of 2019. I wonder if North will be interested in him? They have his twin but they also have Brown.

simpson-postmatch-v-giants
Good evening people. I am not making comments but rather just providing factual information.
If you dont want to read or listen to the narrative then dont.
I provide no assurances or interpretation on the information provided.

Watch the wce coach press conference after the west coast game at 3.15
enough

http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/video/2018-07-08/simpson-postmatch-v-giants

Last edited:
A couple of small forwards that were linked to us in last years draft Sambono and Kinthari. Has anyone heard how they have been going this year? Could be a chance to add one of them as a late pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what pick do we estimate we end up with ... P17 ish? GC comp for Lynch , Crows comp for Sloane , WC comp for Gaff ... and maybe even McGov.... The Premiers might be having their r1 in the 20's this year.

I'm picking that we finish the H&A in 6th but I also think we're a better team than that so could easily make a semi-final.

Ill try and not take players already tied to academies like Briggs and Medhat, Would be nice to get the Williams/Bowman combo but i may struggle to get either. I have a few ruck/tall prospects to look at late so i may even pass on Williams, im also not discounting the rise of young Ratugolea and im sure most people expected you guys to take more talls last year but you took a heap of mids haha

So who did we get?

Gee 5 years well done to his management

But I wouldn’t be happy overpaying that much for him to stay...very risky

Yeah the perception on the Crows board is that its 1-2 years too many, but at least now he isn't going to Hawthorn ;)

Yeah the perception on the Crows board is that its 1-2 years too many, but at least now he isn't going to Hawthorn ;)
The entitlement on that board is quite humorous. They assume they can simply open their wallet and recruit whoever they please because they're Hawthorn.

They think they're signing every free agent available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back