Certified Legendary Thread Nathan Freeman Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Richo shits me. happy to compromise integrity of selection over carrying out of form and injured players that he considers part of his plan, but you have a kid here, 5 years of rehabilitation, set back after set back, fans screaming out for hope and optimism and he's throwing cold water over the entire thing.

that's before you look at commercials of the decision, friday night game, selling optimism, putting something on to attract fans.

what in the actual.

Richo shits me. happy to compromise integrity of selection over carrying out of form and injured players that he considers part of his plan, but you have a kid here, 5 years of rehabilitation, set back after set back, fans screaming out for hope and optimism and he's throwing cold water over the entire thing.

that's before you look at commercials of the decision, friday night game, selling optimism, putting something on to attract fans.

what in the actual.
Yep. His job is back on the line if we lose, that's it in a nut shell.

Yeah, and as if swapping Freeze for Wright is going to be the difference between winning and losing. FFS play the guy, can’t do any worse surely and may just surprise us.

Yes. Let's get the kid who's taken 435 years to overcome 273 hamstring injuries one more week.

Let's have this poor kid, who will have to adjust to the pace of his first ever game of AFL, debut against the reigning premiers who are playing red hot football.

Rather than a chance to play against a bunch of blokes not much more talented than the footy record sellers outside the stadium.

I don't often say F me; but, F ME :mad:
I concur with the Doctor's diagnosis.

And so it should be.

If this team can’t beat Carlton the way they’re going, heads need to roll.

Lol did you by any chance watch Carlton the 2 weeks before the Brisbane game?
Pushed both the Pies and Port.
Media has been on their back all week. Expect them to come out breathing fire.
Have you also noticed that we don't have a backline or forward line at present?

Danger game if ever there was one.
Do I want Freeman to play? Would love him to. Who would give us more though up forward taking into consideration someone will replace Wright.
Freeman or Acres?
Freeman or Paton?
Freeman or Connelan?

Plenty have said on here that Freeman has played as an inside mid. Which one of our inside mids does he replace?
Armo
Steele
Dunstan

And are we getting more with him in and one of those guys out? I would suggest not.

my read on it is he's gone incredibly conservative, unless he's trying to improve the surprise factor. it stinks of a coach knowing he needs to win otherwise his job will be in jeopardy. so he's basically prioritized himself over freeman, over the club, over the fans. all in a game where we should be developing players and trying things out. the win doesn't matter. it's not the difference between finals and no finals.

now before people start activating flame mode. that's my uninformed uneducated personal opinion and i don't care if people are offended by that or think its bullshit or whatever. that's how i see it.

Do I want Freeman to play? Would love him to. Who would give us more though up forward taking into consideration someone will replace Wright.
Freeman or Acres?
Freeman or Paton?
Freeman or Connelan?

Plenty have said on here that Freeman has played as an inside mid. Which one of our inside mids does he replace?
Armo
Steele
Dunstan

And are we getting more with him in and one of those guys out? I would suggest not.

Danger game? Danger of what exactly?

the season is dead, we are 4th last.

the president, CEO and football boss were at pains to point out the need to recognise the opportunity of the poor position we are in now and how you can do things such as playing young players in a season that is now dead.

if the answer to why freeman has not been named, is because we need to win, i think we've already been moved off the path we set on after the review/season falling apart.

Freeman or Acres?
Freeman or Paton?
Freeman or Connelan?

Armo
Steele
Dunstan

Steele looks like he now the tagging option, so he'll go to Cripps. But in reality, given that Nate Wright gave us nothing last week, you could replace him with Steele, Armo or Dunstan and be better off regardless. If Jake and GOAT are good to go then there will be a reshuffle and a spot will open. Outs being Gilbo, Wright, Joyce and Paddy and Ins being Jake, Goat, Marshal and Freezer.

Richo realizing he miss read the crowd re Freezer Statement.
BackSelfassuredBoutu-max-1mb.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what in the actual.
Exactly. Richo isn't considering the future , he is in "win and keep my job" mode. Leowe and Harvey were not doing much in their early years , but we pumped the games into them , and look how they turned out. Richo's revolving door policy isn't doing some of our youngsters any good. Picking Gilbert and Wright ahead of Coffield ......honestly.

what in the actual.

You sound upset because a rumour suggested he was going to get a game. The guy isn't ready obviously and to be honest knowing your hatred of richo as a coach you would be the first on here blaming richo for playing him to early if he got an injury. I very much doubt richo has anything against Freeman. Matter of fact I think he would be inspired by his ability to continue to front up. The fairest thing for Freeman is to play him when ready. And to be totally honest apart from Freeman family who would go Friday to watch him if they weren't playing to go. Im suggesting 50. Freeman will play when he is in good enough form to play an AFL game. He hasn't even got in the best much at all lately.

You sound upset because a rumour suggested he was going to get a game. The guy isn't ready obviously and to be honest knowing your hatred of richo as a coach you would be the first on here blaming richo for playing him to early if he got an injury. I very much doubt richo has anything against Freeman. Matter of fact I think he would be inspired by his ability to continue to front up. The fairest thing for Freeman is to play him when ready. And to be totally honest apart from Freeman family who would go Friday to watch him if they weren't playing to go. Im suggesting 50. Freeman will play when he is in good enough form to play an AFL game. He hasn't even got in the best much at all lately.

His form is irrelevant. Dunstan, Weller, Wright and Giblet are in the team.
If he's fit enough, he should play.

His form is irrelevant. Dunstan, Weller, Wright and Giblet are in the team.
If he's fit enough, he should play.

So positions or experience don't matter. Just play them. If those guys were in the seconds they would most likely be best every week. Freeman hasn't been in the best much at all lately. Form is certainly relevant. That is why some of those got selected. Because of form at Sandy. Also this Dunstan bashing is getting out of hand. You would think he has been pathetic lately which is far from the truth. And I am certainly no Dunstan fan. Far from it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back