Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Things could be worse

We could be stuck in Geewrong town! The place is so bad it's no wonder why many current and former Catters have been on more than just DANK-roids

Who knows what will be in the needles the Hawks will be standing on when they get to Dingley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering if one of you GEelol flogs could explain what direction your club is heading at the moment?

Stacking the midfield isn’t quite working out, Ablett is a bit hit or miss, Dangerfield has already begun the decline to becoming safefield and Selwood isn’t getting as many frees as he once was.

Tom and Harry are carrying all the KPP roles, without any Richard to slip in between.

As for youf, the best of the bunch, Tim Kelly, is already eying a return to WA.

It’s pretty disappointing. I was hoping you’d run into the finals full of expectation, only to choke—as your history tends to illustrate. As it looks now, 9th is on the cards.

Just wondering if one of you GEelol flogs could explain what direction your club is heading at the moment?

Stacking the midfield isn’t quite working out, Ablett is a bit hit or miss, Dangerfield has already begun the decline to becoming safefield and Selwood isn’t getting as many frees as he once was.

Tom and Harry are carrying all the KPP roles, without any Richard to slip in between.

As for youf, the best of the bunch, Tim Kelly, is already eying a return to WA.

It’s pretty disappointing. I was hoping you’d run into the finals full of expectation, only to choke—as your history tends to illustrate. As it looks now, 9th is on the cards.

I thought you guys watched our games.

How on earth are we on the same points.

Cats best midfield of all time vs old hacks with no youf

Only explanation is a terrible coach, or more likely the Ablett factor

0 for 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back