Game Day LAST TIME THEY MET - Adelaide V Geelong: Sloane V Dangerfield 2

And the winner is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That was the moment I stopped hating danger
Literally that moment.
I now feel sorry for him.

Now it’s full hatred for lever (and a little Gunston in there too)

nah, not that moment nor any will change my hate for Dangerflog

no problem with Lever, could be I don't know all the facts surrounding his departure. Ultimately he went for $, who can blame him
PD's decision became bigger than every one of his teammates, Crow's matches and our Club that season. He wouldn't have wanted it any other way
& instead of being respectful to the football club he was a part of for 8 years, he has made public digs at Adelaide on two occasions since leaving

Last edited:

Ahhh memories of the prelim. I was too young to truly appreciate 97/98, so that winning prelim was probably the highlight of my Adelaide-Supporting-life. Adelaide Oval was absolutely rocking that night. Just a shame I can't re-watch that game knowing what comes next. :(

Fast forward 10 months, and our excitement is around draft picks, and we're debating whether to start tanking, or trade best 22 players. What a fall from grace. :(

Tonight, can we win? Absolutely. Crows by 22 points is my prediction. Do I care if we lose? Not really. I want those juicy draft picks! :p

I can't help but feel that this could be one of those nail biters, with the potential that we get blown out of the water in the first 15 minutes (deja vu?). But if survive that period I think the cats can get up. If Talia was out I wouldn't be so worried.

I can't help but feel that this could be one of those nail biters, with the potential that we get blown out of the water in the first 15 minutes (deja vu?). But if survive that period I think the cats can get up. If Talia was out I wouldn't be so worried.
If Talia misses then our intentions for the season have become clear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone is contemplating this standing ovation BS for Sloaney, can you not.
We should leave that to the mob down there road. Cringeworthy response to Wines signing.

You can bet the first touch he gets will get a reasonable cheer mind you.

Hey guys how come Matt Crouch just plays so much better with Sloane in the team? What's the relationship here?

That was the moment I stopped hating danger
Literally that moment.
I now feel sorry for him.

Now it’s full hatred for lever (and a little Gunston in there too)
I never hated Danger as he was honest with the club on his decision, left on good terms & went for family reasons.

Lever on the other hand...

As should be the case. This contrived 9th minute thing is cringeworthy rubbish.
this has the old ducks of the cheer squads grubby apricot slice fingerprints all over it

the apricot slice diss makes me laugh every time

also makes me think of the old ducks behind the goals at the SCG in the 90s

dry.jpg

Back