Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Catflogs

Win vs Adelaide and you might scrape into the finals

Lose and you'll be having September holidays

Good stuff!!!

Word is Ablett is carrying injuries - still no excuse for being a defensive witches hat.

#firstthoughtablett

giphy.gif

I just pwn the Catters out of nowhere these days

An unexpected event like Mitch Morton being a premiership winner :p

As for youf, the best of the bunch, Tim Kelly, is already eying a return to WA.
Kelly is about to sign a contract extension, dopey. You're hanging your hat on a star returning home to his original state. It's a new low.

Just wondering if one of you GEelol flogs could explain what direction your club is heading at the moment?

Up If we win tonight. We're generally rebuilding on the run whilst trying to win a flag in the process.

Topping up with players such as Ablett, Henderson, Tuohy, Dangerfield, Smith, Crameri and Selwood and adding those established players to not only contend, but to fast track the development of our youngsters with their experience and smarts.

Then we added a few into the age demographic that we were severely lack in such as Menegola, Kelly and Stewart.

And then debuted Narkle, Parfitt, Buzza, Fogarty, Ratoglea, Cunico, Henry, Simpson and Jones, who all look very promising and who all came via the draft either with late picks or via the rookie list.

Our drafting and trading is second to none in the comp.

Stacking the midfield isn’t quite working out, Ablett is a bit hit or miss, Dangerfield has already begun the decline to becoming safefield and Selwood isn’t getting as many frees as he once was.
Dangerfield declining???? Wow, I'm not sure whether you're just here for trolling purposes or you're stuck on planet pluto.

Ablett has been exceptional this year in a new role. Selwood and Duncan are both in AA calculations and Kelly is the recruit of the year. I'd say it's a dominant midfield that were originally struggling for connection and playing with a ruckman who was new to the caper and struggling for form. Statistically, Stanley is the 2nd best performed player in the entire comp during the last month and our midfied has dominated as a result. Scary that they're only going to get better.
Tom and Harry are carrying all the KPP roles, without any Richard to slip in between.
Our defense is ranked #1 in the comp.

It’s pretty disappointing. I was hoping you’d run into the finals full of expectation, only to choke—as your history tends to illustrate. As it looks now, 9th is on the cards.
The make a wish foundation isn't what you assume it's for.

Topping up with players such as Ablett, Henderson, Tuohy, Dangerfield, Smith, Crameri and Selwood and adding those established players to not only contend, but to fast track the development of our youngsters with their experience and smarts.

Dangerfield declining???? Wow, I'm not sure whether you're just here for trolling purposes or you're stuck on planet pluto.

Hahahah it's been said that your best and only chance of a flag in the next 10 years are 18/19. Ablett has proven to be a dud recruit thus far. You've attempted to top up on the run and it's only going to lead to long term pain for the mighty Catters.

Dangerdud is in decline he's had a very poor year by his lofty standards. He'll never win a flag with Geewrong!

Hahahah it's been said that your best and only chance of a flag in the next 10 years are 18/19. Ablett has proven to be a dud recruit thus far. You've attempted to top up on the run and it's only going to lead to long term pain for the mighty Catters.

Dangerdud is in decline he's had a very poor year by his lofty standards. He'll never win a flag with Geewrong!
When do school holidays finish?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm highly offended I'm a lot of things BUT a Martin Bryant-esque IQ WOW JUST WOW. I've never thought about going on a shooting rampage!
Nor did Bryant. And someone such as yourself and with such a low IQ, and who couldn't shoot, couldn't have fired with such accuracy. Maybe you should try it, get framed and locked up and then we won't have to read childish drivel on this forum again.

Nor did Bryant. And someone such as yourself and with such a low IQ, and who couldn't shoot, couldn't have fired with such accuracy. Maybe you should try it, get framed and locked up and then we won't have to read childish drivel on this forum again.

And maybe you should jump out of a plane without a parachute :)

Kelly is about to sign a contract extension, dopey. You're hanging your hat on a star returning home to his original state. It's a new low.

Up If we win tonight. We're generally rebuilding on the run whilst trying to win a flag in the process.

Then we added a few into the age demographic that we were severely lack in such as Menegola, Kelly and Stewart.

And then debuted Narkle, Parfitt, Buzza, Fogarty, Ratoglea, Cunico, Henry, Simpson and Jones, who all look very promising and who all came via the draft either with late picks or via the rookie list.

Our drafting and trading is second to none in the comp.

Ablett has been exceptional this year in a new role. Selwood and Duncan are both in AA calculations and Kelly is the recruit of the year. I'd say it's a dominant midfield that were originally struggling for connection and playing with a ruckman who was new to the caper and struggling for form. Statistically, Stanley is the 2nd best performed player in the entire comp during the last month and our midfied has dominated as a result. Scary that they're only going to get better.

Our defense is ranked #1 in the comp.

The make a wish foundation isn't what you assume it's for.
Yet you're struggling to hold onto a spot in the 8...

Everytime I see the Hoops on the field feelings of "greatness" instantly comes over me.

I could actually imagine what it would be like for other teams. Everytime they see them they get a sinking feeling in the gut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back