Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to pull the plug on the whole human race thing, IMO.

37015877_10157530744669115_9146004570453835776_n.jpg
They are also in a hotel (unless they have a sprinkler system in their home) , so the sheets and s**t coffee is allowed

Reflecting on our engagement this morning while some creepy f@&k takes a photo of us in bed.

Some creepy f@&k who can’t work the white balance on a digital camera.

If those other people follow "Instagram influencers", yes.
I'm not sure which is a sadder indictment of the human race, the fact that "Instagram influencer" is a thing or that there are people that actually follow them.

I'm not sure which is a sadder indictment of the human race, the fact that "Instagram influencer" is a thing or that there are people that actually follow them.
The whole Instagram influencer is kind of a result of Instagram filling the hole magazines did a decade ago, albeit with the content selected by the user. Where blokes maybe used to read a Zoo mag or whatever they just flick through Instagram instead. So with that you get a bunch of decent looking chicks model/entrepreneurs and #fitspo gronks with thousands of followers and it makes sense to advertise through them.

I mean it's insanely lame and I only use Instagram for my mates and such but it isn't the worst thing in the world if you realise it's just something else that has existed for years just repackaged.

The two are really the same thing when you think about it.

Just had a call on the landline from "Jim" from the Do Not Call Register. Said he was going to stop me from receiving nuisance calls. I told him I didn't realise they had opened an office in Bangalore and he could get f***ed.

it's the millennial version of buying the newspaper but instead of boring s**t about what's going on in the economy it's boring s**t about what's going on in my friends' lives.
It’s saying s**t like this that makes people hate 12 year olds.

I mostly use Instagram to follow Indonesian Vintage Holden groups, and to shamelessly try to engage Charlie Dixon in motor vehicle related discourse, and that one time Chad Wingard's nan liked a comment of mine.

Sent from mTalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stormy Daniels was arrested at a strip club....

...for a patron allegedly touching her in a non-sexual manner.

Turns out in Ohio it is illegal for anyone to touch a naked or semi naked person in an establishment unless they are related

There is so much wrong with that I don’t know where to begin.

America

So if you want to sexually assault a girl at a strip club, make sure it's your sister. :drunk:

Stormy Daniels was arrested at a strip club....

...for a patron allegedly touching her in a non-sexual manner.

Turns out in Ohio it is illegal for anyone to touch a naked or semi naked person in an establishment unless they are related

There is so much wrong with that I don’t know where to begin.

America
Amazing that this law exists at all, is enforced, and it's the worker not the patron who gets in trouble. I mean it probably doesn't get enforced unless the person is a high profile enemy of the President.

Amazing that this law exists at all, is enforced, and it's the worker not the patron who gets in trouble. I mean it probably doesn't get enforced unless the person is a high profile enemy of the President.

Yeah it’s a genuinely bizarre law.

Equally bizarre is that there must have been officers there witness this momentary touch and make the arrest?

Like what are they doing there? How did they see what appears to be a momentary touch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back