Preview Round 17, 2018: St.Kilda v Carlton - Etihad Stadium, Friday 13th July, 7:50PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i recall correctly, acres was one of the few that stood up at times when we were at our worst this year
I keep thinking about that goal he kicked on Bad Friday...3rd 1/4.....on the wing....racing towards the 50 line and bang....he nailed it.

Was a sensational goal.

Call me an ITK on this one fellas...

Gresham's name has been circled by the blues, Lamb is going to him and they are going to try and bash him around.

Reliable info
Gresh will break Lamb's ankles if he gets near him.

definition of a danger game if ever there was one.
nanganator…...all of our games are "danger games"

LOL.

I'm pretty relaxed about the whole thing....if we only had a few out injured and lost or got flogged.......then I'd be very very concerned.

Even though he’s only played five games this year Logan Austin has been super impressive in the games he’s played averaging 20 disposals - 8 marks - 3 tackles. He’s got all the traits required to be a quality defender.

Even though he’s only played five games this year Logan Austin has been super impressive in the games he’s played averaging 20 disposals - 8 marks - 3 tackles. He’s got all the traits required to be a quality defender.
Hope so, very promising start to his career with us.

Prolly just needs to improve the defensive side to his game, but hopefully he will under Playfair and Spud and alongside Brown.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fry_melting.gif

:tonguewink:

Happy enough with those changes actually... you’d wager Freezer and GOAT next week.

Goddard’s papers seemingly stamped.

Lonie for Wright....Wright for Lonie....Lonie for Wright...Wright for Lonie

Don’t mind me I’m just stating the changes over the past 18 months that will continue until the end of the season!

Both ain’t footballers arseholes FFS

MELT!!!!
C'mon you can do better than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back