PAFC_1870

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 21, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls
Shaws coaching record was poor. 4 seasons with a best 10th place finish and 11th,13th and a spoon

From an outsider perspective i thought Pies managed his departure as a favourite son well enough - called time on his career with 6 or so games to go on season and Shaw did right thing by club by seeing it out with respect.
Didn't you read? We are talking about Rhyce :)

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Former Collingwood player and premiership star Heath Shaw has opened up on how he was forced out of Collingwood. He says that certain people made sure that he was pushed out. He also opened up on his dislike of Nathan Buckley, saying that he wouldn't even answer the phone if Bucks called him. He added that there were other individuals at Collingwood that he also wanted nothing to do with.

What do you think? Was Shaw forced from Collingwood? Was he the problem, or was Buckley?

Full article here:https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/ap...y/news-story/bc3972b6e253280345f94048277cee94
Of course he was.

I'm glad he was though

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

good4footy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
West Ham
I recall Tony Shaw having a stint on 3AW I think it was sports show a few years back and he was somewhat ridiculously commenting on the 2010 World Cup with all the insights Tony can offer. He did acknowledge though he wasnt right across the world game and admitted to never seeing a goal scored while watching a game of soccer.

Your posting is indicating you are very nervous about tonight.

Former Collingwood player and premiership star Heath Shaw has opened up on how he was forced out of Collingwood. He says that certain people made sure that he was pushed out. He also opened up on his dislike of Nathan Buckley, saying that he wouldn't even answer the phone if Bucks called him. He added that there were other individuals at Collingwood that he also wanted nothing to do with.

What do you think? Was Shaw forced from Collingwood? Was he the problem, or was Buckley?

Full article here:https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/ap...y/news-story/bc3972b6e253280345f94048277cee94

I'm not bloody surprised

Tony Shaw was becoming a cancer to the club, if he just towed the line he'd still be welcome with open arms.

DuckToaster

Maynards #1 fan
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Great player at his best, on field liability at his worse. Remembered fondly for his grand final smother. Will be welcomed back when he retires, I don't think he will accept the invitation for a few years though, which is a shame.

AndyLucimitis

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 14, 2002
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea
I recall Tony Shaw having a stint on 3AW I think it was sports show a few years back and he was somewhat ridiculously commenting on the 2010 World Cup with all the insights Tony can offer. He did acknowledge though he wasnt right across the world game and admitted to never seeing a goal scored while watching a game of soccer.

...what were his views on Brexit ??

madrigal

All Australian
May 24, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Clash of personalities isn't always somebodies fault, everyone is better off, move on.

In other news water is wet.

Couple Shaw's best mates have even said it was for the best.

Shaw was a gun but also the class clown, would sit around in team meetings and ask stupid questions like who will play on Chris Grant this week Bucks, lol obviously funny once or twice but this was weekly crap, the attitude on the field was becoming an issue aswell.

Shaw needs get over it, the change was the best thing for his pocket and footy he will realise that one day if he ever grows up.

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Couple Shaw's best mates have even said it was for the best.

Shaw was a gun but also the class clown, would sit around in team meetings and ask stupid questions like who will play on Chris Grant this week Bucks, lol obviously funny once or twice but this was weekly crap, the attitude on the field was becoming an issue aswell.

Shaw needs get over it, the change was the best thing for his pocket and footy he will realise that one day if he ever grows up.
I've said it before but it doesn't really gel with the guy that leads our backs and mentors our AFLW side. Probably makes the argument a change was best.

People make a lot of the fact he does his nana sometimes when we're losing, maybe it's because he hates losing we like him though.

I've said it before but it doesn't really gel with the guy that leads our backs and mentors our AFLW side. Probably makes the argument a change was best.

People make a lot of the fact he does his nana sometimes when we're losing, maybe it's because he hates losing we like him though.

Love Shaw always have but he was the problem even his best mates have said it.

Like alot of guns over the years got a change made the most of it and credit to him.

Back