Prediction Rnd 17 Changes Vs Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Firstly.
If you can't be bothered reading my posts properly don't bother tagging me.
You are just a troll which is against board rules.

Secondly I have it on good authority by certain posters in this board that game day performances have nothing to do with the coach. Honeybadger informs me it's all on the players.
So any Praise delivered to simpson in That is misplaced. Hurn and the leadership group should be the recipients of that.

Enjoy.
Who would have thought that you refuse to give Simpson any credit when things go well given everything is his fault when things go wrong apparently.

hungrytiger

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Lycett, Sheed and Hutchings are 3 locked.

2 spots to fight between Masten, Ahchee, Venables and Ainsworth. Who all pretty play similar roles.. i can build a case for all of them.

My opinion Venables because he will only get better and he needs to stay in.
Ainsworth as well.

So Masten, AhChee, Waterman and Vardy as the cut ones.

Waterman makes the side too tall when we have 2 ruckman. We need run against Pies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180712-171358_AFL.jpg
    Screenshot_20180712-171358_AFL.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 4

Jul 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Wonders, West Perth
4 ins..Waterman wont be one of them.

JK
JD
Lecca
Sheed
Did Waterman run over your dog or something?

2 spots to fight between Masten, Ahchee, Venables and Ainsworth. Who all pretty play similar roles.. i can build a case for all of them.

Ainsworth as well.

Waterman makes the side too tall when we have 2 ruckman. We need run against Pies.
Did Masten run over yours?

Last edited:

Pedals23

Team Captain
Jun 12, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast

Ainsworth as well.

Masten won't get cut.

Ainsworth as well.

Masten won't be dropped. But never give up the dream.

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Pumped out of my mind.

Eagles win and book GF tickets.

Sure the GF will be against Richmond so a win isn't likely. ...

But still!
If I was in Aus for the GF I would also be pulling the trigger on tickets if we win on Sunday. I'm feeling like we'll get the win too, Pies have only beaten Melb out of the top 8 teams. They don't deserve to be in discussion for top 4.

Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Masto has become an integral part of the team, won't get dropped.

DV looked like he was lacking fitness against GWS and if that's the case then I'd prefer he gets a run with EP until he's built his fitness back up.

Be interesting if they bring in Waterman, might be between him and Ah Chee even though they play different roles. Wouldn't be surprised if one of Lecca, JK, JD are a late withdrawal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eaglefan92

Rookie
Jul 6, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Whats this team going to look like when its at full strength who would the outs be from this week as its not to far off it. We have covered pretty well for our injuries this year, still had a win with a decimated forward line and only a few losses for the year despite never being at full strength. We are ******* awesome!

I don't want Lecras in this team. That screams bad idea to me. :noentrysign::noentrysign::noentrysign:

Not a big tackler, not a big performer away from home, particularly against Collingwood and to top it all off he's coming off an injury which will directly affect his tackling.

There's every reason NOT to play him and very few reasons why you should.

It would be prudent to give him another week off or a run at East Perth to prove he won't be a liability.

The wily weagle

Premiership Player
Oct 16, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
It's the selection rules...

It is indeed allowed under the rules, but its still rather silly.

Barring illness or some freak unforseen warmup injury, the club knows who will be lining up this weekend.

The other 3 "fake" inclusions are rather pointless

It is indeed allowed under the rules, but its still rather silly.

Barring illness or some freak unforseen warmup injury, the club knows who will be lining up this weekend.

The other 3 "fake" inclusions are rather pointless

It's not only allowed under the rules, it's mandated. Every side playing on a Sunday names an eight-man bench on Thursday night.

The wily weagle

Premiership Player
Oct 16, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
It's not only allowed under the rules, it's mandated. Every side playing on a Sunday names an eight-man bench on Thursday night.

Are you sure? Because i am pretty sure alot of the teams listed via team selections at AFL.com read something like this:

Eg, IN: smith, mitchell
OUT: Breust, O'meara

West coast is normally one of the only teams most weeks it reads:

OUT: Ryan
In: Kennedy, darling and 4 others

Are you sure? Because i am pretty sure alot of the teams listed via team selections at AFL.com read something like this:

Eg, IN: smith, mitchell
OUT: Breust, O'meara

West coast is normally one of the only teams most weeks it reads:

OUT: Ryan
In: Kennedy, darling and 4 others

Nope. Go have a look at it now. All six sides playing on Sunday have an extended bench.

You are correct

However

What about the teams due to play Saturday? Hawthorn for example has 2 players in and 2 players out

Saturday's teams are finalised barring any late changes. Sunday's are extended squads. It's been that way for as long as I can remember.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back