Opinion Heath Shaw return

Remove this Banner Ad

Daisy is a w***er, but after half time setup or played apart in 5 goals in about 4 minutes. Never seen anything like it. Also Rance had 34 possessions and was close to worse on ground...

His game in 2011 against Adelaide at Etihad was better.

That Fine but Bucks early in his Career drove lot of the 2010 Premiership Side away
Or they left Dave.
Some retired.
Other than Heath, who was "driven away".
Go through the list of those who left that played on and then write a list of those that should have stayed...
Only Heath Shaw will be on your list, possibly Wellingtonboot for depth.

Players go, lists turn over.

I reckon a few on the board think a few who should have left are still here....

If that was what he said and that was what was quoted then I would have no issue.
Blatantly falsifying what a player said then using it to perpetuate a totally false idea that Heath somehow shat on the club when in fact the exact opposite is absolutely true is just annoying.

There are a small number of posters on our boards who constantly fabricate absolute BS based on nothing but their own personal dislikes and hatred of individuals.

It annoys me and they should be called out in every instance.

The post I pointed out is a perfect example, totally at odds with the actual words spoken by the player, not that I am specifically blaming the poster responsible for the fabricated issues we have been entertained with the past 8 or 9 years.
Think you are over-reacting. Did you watch the interview?

What I got out of it was not any love for Buckley, hinted at others, loves beating Collingwood.

I don’t have a huge issue with using a bit of poetic licence and calling it hate.

Or they left Dave.
Some retired.
Other than Heath, who was "driven away".
Go through the list of those who left that played on and then write a list of those that should have stayed...
Only Heath Shaw will be on your list, possibly Wellingtonboot for depth.

Players go, lists turn over.

I reckon a few on the board think a few who should have left are still here....
Yep out of all the players around that time that left wether by forced or not only heater would be if still with us playing, the rest no chance

Right now, they will both have 10, 20, 30, 40 and as shown at the club last night, 50 year Premiership reunions.
Buckley? Maybe he can get together with the two players he split a brownnose with.
One of your pearlers.

Your posting is revealing at times.

Last edited:
Heath Shaw good player.

Had some great years with us and success.

Lacks self awareness.

Not Particularly smart.

Was fortunate for him he can play footy.

What will be with him after he retires?

That Fine but Bucks early in his Career drove lot of the 2010 Premiership Side away
Oh yeah, can’t forgive Bucks for cutting all the deadwood and getting something of value in exchange instead of letting them rot for an extra couple of years and giving them games on reputation....

Bucks saved us a far deeper rebuild by having a bit of foresight.

This thread has turned ridiculous.
Yes i am biased because he is in my all time top 5 Collingwood players, but in the interview he was asked questions and he answered them honestly. You all want lies? go watch all other player interviews where they talk in cliches and never answer the questions they are asked.
Let me ask you, if were in a workplace and they changed the management and you were told to go how would you talk about the work place you were at? Thats what happened to Heath. What is he supposed to say?
He is a Collingwood premiership player and was a huge key in winning that premiership. Is he perfect? not at all, But most of his mistakes were because he was passionate. Nat a bad trait at all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah, can’t forgive Bucks for cutting all the deadwood and getting something of value in exchange instead of letting them rot for an extra couple of years and giving them games on reputation....

Bucks saved us a far deeper rebuild by having a bit of foresight.
100 percent disagree with this, Smart trading/list management can always avoid this

did you watch the interview?
Not this interview.
I’m not fussed on all this.

He’s not my cup of tea, not no more.
But wish him well (except when he plays us).

This thread has turned ridiculous.
Yes i am biased because he is in my all time top 5 Collingwood players, but in the interview he was asked questions and he answered them honestly. You all want lies? go watch all other player interviews where they talk in cliches and never answer the questions they are asked.
Let me ask you, if were in a workplace and they changed the management and you were told to go how would you talk about the work place you were at? Thats what happened to Heath. What is he supposed to say?
He is a Collingwood premiership player and was a huge key in winning that premiership. Is he perfect? not at all, But most of his mistakes were because he was passionate. Nat a bad trait at all

HCB he did answer all the questions honestly.

He said he has grown up and moving to GWS was a good move for him and his career.

Him saying he would not talk to Bucks after saying he has grown up is contradictory.

I love Heath also but him being passionate is not the reason he left Collingwood.

Because it seemed like a good idea at the time.

:D
im sorry i am coming on a bit harsh which is not my intention. But i just dont like people making uninformed comments on something they havent seen. Its made out like he said he hates the club and hates Buckley and thats not what he said at all. This is the internet in a nutshell. People should not comment on something when they have not seen what they are commenting on when they have a preconceived idea.T hats what is called trolling.
I am defending my boy. have always had a soft spots for the mercurial free thinkers

HCB he did answer all the questions honestly.

He said he has grown up and moving to GWS was a good move for him and his career.

Him saying he would not talk to Bucks after saying he has grown up is contradictory.

I love Heath also but him being passionate is not the reason he left Collingwood.
he left cos he was told he was not wanted.
he had no cnoice if he had a choice he would still be a collingwood man. Do you not think that is admirable?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back