Opinion Heath Shaw return

Remove this Banner Ad

im sorry i am coming on a bit harsh which is not my intention. But i just dont like people making uninformed comments on something they havent seen. Its made out like he said he hates the club and hates Buckley and thats not what he said at all. This is the internet in a nutshell. People should not comment on something when they have not seen what they are commenting on when they have a preconceived idea.T hats what is called trolling.
I am defending my boy. have always had a soft spots for the mercurial free thinkers
Fair enough.

Though I’m not sure I commented on the interview.

I’m not a particular fan of him, but I don’t wish him ill.

If I analysed it my biggest bug bear is that somehow a Heath Shaw thread breaks out and from it goes all the plus, negatives, then the coach gets dragged in.
And it’s all the same old same old.

• I’m to blame too, because i did bite.

It’s all so 5 years ago.

As a rule I never wish our ex players bad (except when they play us.)

The bolded part is exactly how it went down. Prima donnas after one Premiership. Only at Collingwood.

I would love for the DuckToaster to do a gif of Thomas pointing at Bucks. I think the game was against the Tigers after he kicks two in a row. FLOG!

Hey cfc,

I remember this as you do, but I've just gone through the highlights of every game where he kicked 2 or more goals in 2012 I can't seem to find it. It's driving me nuts. I don't think it was the Richmond game(I can't find it), I thought it might have been the semi final against WC because he hadn't kicked a goal for like 5 weeks and was under some serious pressure at the time.

I just watched the video.

Hey cfc,

I remember this as you do, but I've just gone through the highlights of every game where he kicked 2 or more goals in 2012 I can't seem to find it. It's driving me nuts. I don't think it was the Richmond game(I can't find it), I thought it might have been the semi final against WC because he hadn't kicked a goal for like 5 weeks and was under some serious pressure at the time.
If the duck can’t find it, then it’s toast.

:moustache:

Hey cfc,

Definitely the Richmond game davywap posted the highlights of a couple of pages ago.

he left cos he was told he was not wanted.
he had no cnoice if he had a choice he would still be a collingwood man. Do you not think that is admirable?

It's takes two to tango mate. All I will say is he wasn't an angel in all of this.

He is the only one I am disapointed left........I understood the Clubs rationale even if I didn't agree with it at the time.

thats not what i said
I watched the interview and took it all in.
Didn’t want to leave but judging from his comments about the coach and other unnamed persons didn’t want to change/conform.
See ya, would have been my response and he did.
Needs to let go of the past.

I watched the interview and took it all in.
Didn’t want to leave but judging from his comments about the coach and other unnamed persons didn’t want to change/conform.
See ya, would have been my response and he did.
Needs to let go of the past.
He was asked the question!!!!!!!!!!! he has let go if you took it in properly.
what did you think of his ADD comments? do you think that is something easily overcome? do you think it had something to do with his behavior at Collingwood?

He was asked the question!!!!!!!!!!! he has let go if you took it in properly.
what did you think of his ADD comments? do you think that is something easily overcome? do you think it had something to do with his behavior at Collingwood?
I know he was asked a question and I heard his answer!!!!!!!!

Funny how a few years ago he knew he was the problem and said something along the line that hopefully we’d have him back.

Seems like his brother had got in his ear recently. That or maybe his buddy Beams had signalled his interest in returning and we’ve told him no thanks, and heater is being Beams’s mouthpiece and showing his displeasure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100 percent disagree with this, Smart trading/list management can always avoid this
Your second comment is at odds with your first.

I am very clearly saying Buckley’s smart trading and list management DID mean we avoided this.

Definitely the Richmond game davywap posted the highlights of a couple of pages ago.
The close up footage showing the wag seems to be banished from history. This is all I can find. You were indeed right though, it was the Richmond game. Remind me to listen to you more often!
VWwool0.gif

he left cos he was told he was not wanted.
he had no cnoice if he had a choice he would still be a collingwood man. Do you not think that is admirable?
Not when his behaviour contributed to the decision that he was no longer required.

If he was immaculately behaved and didn’t carry on like a pork chop I would imagine his stocks would be higher and he would’ve been retained.

The close up footage showing the wag seems to be banished from history. This is all I can find. You were indeed right though, it was the Richmond game. Remind me to listen to you more often!
VWwool0.gif

That was it Ducky not sure if he goes to the bench and does it but he definitely did in this game.

I reckon the Chineses Carlton Supporters have hacked the replay and banished the incident from history.

Love your work mate.

What about it?
Why is he conforming and listening to the coach now.
No need to make excuses, his words on the video not mine.
its a chemical imbalance. its something that should be managed like depression is but he couldnt take his drugs because it affected his footy. . Its something he cannot control. In my opinion that gives his onfield behavior a pass. Off Field is a different story. He should have been managed better.

its a chemical imbalance. its something that should be managed like depression is but he couldnt take his drugs because it affected his footy. . Its something he cannot control. In my opinion that gives his onfield behavior a pass. Off Field is a different story. He should have been managed better.
Managed better? What is he, a baby?
Forget it, you believe what you want to.

decimating a premiership side because he couldnt handle the players is smart?
ok
He decimated the premiership side because the players weren’t capable of performing to the standard required, were destabilising influences or because there were better alternatives available.

In the case of most of them they fall into one category above (for instance Dawes, Wellingham, Jolly, Dids weren’t at the standard required, Thomas the opportunity cost of paying him what he sought was not worth it). In Shaw’s it was a case of a combination of 2 and 3. He couldn’t be trusted to perform his role with the maturity it required, and we stood to gain a ten year player who was an undisputed talent in Taylor Adams.

Bullshit.

Thats not an excuse for acting like a absolute tool

He was a Malaka off field mate.......he wasn't Robinson Cursoe in that regard back in the day.

One thing I found interesting that he said in the interview that also ties in with a story I heard is he doesn't like meetings because of his ADD. He can only concentrate for 20 minutes.

All the Leading Teams meetings and other game planning meetings Bucks was obsessed with back then would have done Shaws head in.

Again that doesn't excuse his off field stuff.

We made many mistakes back then both the Club and players.

It's so good this year to see we have turned the corner as a Club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back