Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
upload_2018-7-12_21-26-20.png

Ladies and Gentlemen of the SFA,

Just like the Legend of the Three Caballeros, at long last, the worst kept secrets of the City of Sweet is about to be made official.

We are finally going to announce our signings, and welcome them (or welcome back in some cases) to Gumbania in our quest for redemption!

First off the ranks is WaLkEr_ThE_StAr

10357.jpg

525561_f01c357f90763e18e6af814653b4847b.png

A former player of the Gumbies returns home at long last as the super experienced veteran, having joined in Season 2, looks for a fresh new start. What better way than to a club looking for redemption? Walker is one of the most experienced guys in the League, and he aims to bring some stability to the club.

Next we have Footy Fumbler! Or 3121 premiers as he is known these days.

132951.jpg

525562_380d62a391369237ddab8d0602355164.png

The former Furies captain, who was also a former Gumbies player, leaves behind the mess that is to the direct south of us as he has unfinished business with the Gumbies, and will do anything to carry them out. Fumbles was the real mastermind to the rise of the Furies from S23 to S24, and will be a vital part in implementing a similar structure at the Gumbies (minus the handballing).

Up next is a class act in roo2macca!

73945.jpg

525495_64f4ba63d81a73f2e922d8a520a2c11a.png

Roo2Macca is an ever reliable and underrated poster of the SweetFA, and he felt that he could do more at a club that is on the road to redemption. With good relations with SM and myself, the Gumbies are hopefull that R2M can be a leader on and off the sim to help bring back the good vibes of seasons past.

And now, a guy that always present in the minds of everyone in the SFA, BRAB!

157941.jpg

525653_7d9302009462e02c9db16c96c4a9b4cb.png

Wanting to get his hands dirty and set himself a worthy challenge, BRAB reunites with myself as his angle is to make sure the Gumbies become a force of not just the North, but of the SweetFA, demanding all round improvement, and making sure to stamp his authority as one of the best in the league.

And of course, you don’t need any introduction to this guy…

176932.jpg

525546_e5f0a33a0ece521547cee97398ab0eff.png

In case anyone had their big heads in the sand, BLERN is a Gumby, the face of Qooty Stars Trading Cards, and the EKA winner of previous season. BLERN looks to bring out the best in not just the Gumbies, but also the rookies, as he and some other fine S25 members will be running the Rising Star.

BLERN will be joining myself in the Leadership Group. The rest of the Leadership Group will be announced before the season.

Combined with our new rookie in neal09 , who I'm sure most of you have met, this has been the work to date so far for the Gumbies. We hope to use this as a foundation to inspire others to be creative, have fun, and join the cause.

The Gumbies will be kicking off with a Pre-Season Trip to Mt Buller to make the most of the snow season and high altitude training and have a cold one or three before heading back for the Season Opener against the... Demons, for a big celebration!

Please welcome them to the club!

Have at it!

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-12_21-2-20.png
    upload_2018-7-12_21-2-20.png
    206.1 KB · Views: 6

Super excited for this season.

Fryer is all class. Think that we have a posting group to bring this club to another level.

Can't wait to start.

Super excited for this season.

Fryer is all class. Think that we have a posting group to bring this club to another level.

Can't wait to start.

To be fair the Gumbies could of signed TradeDraft and that would of still taken them to a new level.....

But good signings Gumbots, thats a solid group coming in. Impressive.

To be fair the Gumbies could of signed TradeDraft and that would of still taken them to a new level.....

Solid burn.

Please don't come into my wholesome thread and s**t talk my boy tradedraft!

The old negative comment trying to prey on my insecurities, combined with a compliment.

Sooooo... do you come here often

Top stuff Fryer!
Some doubted the Gumbies, but that list is looking perfectly poised to get belted into oblivion in round two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great stuff, now the SFA can move on to saving the Royals list.

Well may we say "God save the Queen", because nothing will save the Royals list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back