Media Are the Royals the new Gumbies?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1

Incredible gall from a rookie who agreed to join the Royals then turned his back on them.

I left because Blacky wasn't involved enough and the lack of B&F and off-season movement have done nothing to change my opinion.

I left because Blacky wasn't involved enough and the lack of B&F and off-season movement have done nothing to change my opinion.
S26 will see one of the leagues greatest turn the Royals around

Nice tag lightweight.

Sorry you need someone to hold your hand. Head patting and back slapping just leads to sackless posters who are too afraid to deal with things when they get tough.

Much like yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice tag lightweight.

Sorry you need someone to hold your hand. Head patting and back slapping just leads to sackless posters who are too afraid to deal with things when they get tough.

Much like yourself.
I’m quite enjoying this feud...

The brash, and lively upstart, versus the seasoned, no nonsense veteran.

I doubt there will ever be another BRAB , Coach rivalry, however this is shaping as a classic.

More please.

Hey kdavva74 did I write the question for the op?

For serious, the way I read it is that apparently the Royals are as good as the new gumbies......... i'm right, right.
It should have been, Are the Royals as bad as the Gumbies were before they signed all of these most excellent players, namely fumbler?

your welcome noob.

Hey kdavva74 did I write the question for the op?

For serious, the way I read it is that apparently the Royals are as good as the new gumbies......... i'm right, right.
It should have been, Are the Royals as bad as the Gumbies were before they signed all of these most excellent players, namely fumbler?

your welcome noob.

You're with the Gumbies now? I give you a week

I’m quite enjoying this feud...

The brash, and lively upstart, versus the seasoned, no nonsense veteran.

I doubt there will ever be another BRAB , Coach rivalry, however this is shaping as a classic.

More please.
I just find it hard to relate, Coach.

Getting told I’m not involved by a zero game rookie whose contribution to the league was to shun a struggling club so he could ride the coat tails of JWS.

You're with the Gumbies now? I give you a week

Sir, how dare you question my integrity.

I reckon you should all leave kdavva74 alone, he is so far successfully sticking to his challenge of creating 1 thread per day.

It becomes a challenge to think of anything new after a while.

This could end up being the most entertaining of the lot too.

2cbe5590-ae38-0131-8552-3eb4b4ec7158.gif

Nice tag lightweight.

Much like yourself.

You think I'd post this thread if I couldn't deal with things when they got tough? I knew I'd get this reaction.

I just find it hard to relate, Coach.

Getting told I’m not involved by a zero game rookie whose contribution to the league was to shun a struggling club so he could ride the coat tails of JWS.
♫ Shining, shimmering, splendid ♫

zpGTfal.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back