Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 26 Team Thread - ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Barrybran - S26 Mateflon Winner ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ

Remove this Banner Ad

Banner.png

Thursday 19ᵗʰ July

The Vegas Summer League Invitational is a three match pre-season lightning carnival in the greatest city on Earth! Anticipate wild and orthogonal tactics, bloodthirsty contests and heinous nightly engagements. No Sweet FA points are up for grabs, but the winning captain will be scribing the Season 26 opening posts for the two others. The scoring functions as follows:

• 20 tokens for a win.
  • 9 tokens for a draw.
  • 10 tokens for every 100 points scored by your team through the tournament.
  • 10 tokens for restricting your opponent to less than 80 points in a match.
  • 4 tokens for each underground handpass performed by a member of your team.
  • 50 tokens if you can point out some intrinsic flaw in this system I just made up.

The side who cashes in the most tokens at the end of the series will be victorious!
Tokens hold no cash value.

Frankston Rover brings over the Warriors crew. They are looking hungry. What new ploys will we see from them after a cosmic run of losses in Season 25?

The Las Vegas Bears stumble in to the joint with JoshWoodenSpoon somewhere in the mix. Can they find the sense of direction needed to make a respectable charge into finals?

fitzroybowiedog is paraded in to much fanfare. The Roys are on cloud nine and have a great brand of qooty to reel out- but will they be able to contend with unfamiliar expectation?

Captains, please name your sides along with OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET by 11:59 AEST on Monday July 16.

Thommo333 candiehappy comewhatmay DapperJong Freofalcon Morganashlee Wooshette zackah Allikat Matt_352 Mooch Runk Freakie TedDougChris etc.

View attachment 526768

Thursday 19ᵗʰ July

The Vegas Summer League Invitational is a three match pre-season lightning carnival in the greatest city on Earth! Anticipate wild and orthogonal tactics, bloodthirsty contests and heinous nightly engagements. No Sweet FA points are up for grabs, but the winning captain will be scribing the Season 26 opening posts for the two others. The scoring functions as follows:

• 20 tokens for a win.
  • 9 tokens for a draw.
  • 10 tokens for every 100 points scored by your team through the tournament.
  • 10 tokens for restricting your opponent to less than 80 points in a match.
  • 4 tokens for each underground handpass performed by a member of your team.
  • 50 tokens if you can point out some intrinsic flaw in this system I just made up.

The side who cashes in the most tokens at the end of the series will be victorious!
Tokens hold no cash value.

Frankston Rover brings over the Warriors crew. They are looking hungry. What new ploys will we see from them after a cosmic run of losses in Season 25?

The Las Vegas Bears stumble in to the joint with JoshWoodenSpoon somewhere in the mix. Can they find the sense of direction needed to make a respectable charge into finals?

fitzroybowiedog is paraded in to much fanfare. The Roys are on cloud nine and have a great brand of qooty to reel out- but will they be able to contend with unfamiliar expectation?

Captains, please name your sides along with OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET by 11:59 AEST on Monday July 16.

Thommo333 candiehappy comewhatmay DapperJong Freofalcon Morganashlee Wooshette zackah Allikat Matt_352 Mooch Runk Freakie TedDougChris etc.

Here we go! Competition for spots is tight- wanna see some scintillating performances when I look up from my cocktail ever now and then.

BombersFan93 DapperDon Argas Tuft Cincinnatus gordo2016 Farm Boy jatz14 SilvaComet Back One Out magpienato caloschwaby Barrybran kdavva74 Tommycash brahj RookiePick Doctor Gero gym4life Jezmiester40 kane249 Noidenous reggie LeverPuller tim_saints

Here we go! Competition for spots is tight- wanna see some scintillating performances when I look up from my cocktail ever now and then.

BombersFan93 DapperDon Argas Tuft Cincinnatus gordo2016 Farm Boy jatz14 SilvaComet Back One Out magpienato caloschwaby Barrybran kdavva74 Tommycash brahj RookiePick Doctor Gero gym4life Jezmiester40 kane249 Noidenous reggie LeverPuller tim_saints
Okay you’ve twisted my arm. Playing coach it is.

Oh and btw RIP Walken. I think I actually got him this time.

I don’t pre-season games. If you want me I’ll be at the bar.
I don't listening to player's thoughts on pre-season games. If you want me I’ll be at the bar.

yep, umm, ok then, best i start training.
Hope you got plenty tape to hold me together.
Straight into the lashings then eh?

The more things change, the more things stay the same.. ArgusTuft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ill play when you actually pay my sign on bonus.*

* and when i actually understand how to play.

But I am down with this bar theme. Ill be there.

So is this a round robin comp? How many games are we playing?

We normally start with kings cup before getting into more risque territory. The record holder is Doctor Gero who managed to get through 6 of what you could style "games" before passing out.

Woohoo no pre-season.
See you all at the bar.
barroom_blitz_6038.jpg

Ill play when you actually pay my sign on bonus.*

* and when i actually understand how to play.

But I am down with this bar theme. Ill be there.
It's hugely complex and exhausts a lot of brain power and micromanagement.

Ya 2 games apiece. All everyone's favourite bits of pre-season training condensed down into 2 hours!

I’ll be there. Can someone buy the drinks for me though, my first rookie payment hasn’t come through yet
Yeah, but it won't be me. I've gotta fork out for 11 of the buggers already! :huh:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back