Prediction Changes V West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who did you cheer on as a kid in that show?

The Anthill mob were my favourites.
They were terrific.

I always liked Muttley

Annoys me that Eagles get Kennedy, Darling, LeCras back in time to play us but then again we have to be able to beat these teams with the big forwards (posted a couple of weeks ago that they would get these players back against us)

Worked out of the WA office today, surrounded by eagles fans. Many believe that J Kennedy is no lock for Sunday, and is why Waterman has been brought back in. General vibe from them is that Kennedy will be a late out, or Waterman will be a late out if Kennedy is fine to play (don't believe they will play all of Lycett, Waterman, Darling and Kennedy). Doesn't give us a lot of new information, other than that a late change is certainly on the table from our friends in WA.

Can’t go past the Gruesome Twosome for mine (I’m a big horror fan).

Anthill Mob were awesome though. Professor PatPending was often good too.
Yes yes yes
They were great.

Penelope Pitstop

See those adult jokes were A+ - didn't even get that until you quoted it then!

My mob were the Arkansas Chug-a-lugs and that probably says too much about me.
And the wonderful voice of john Stephenson was in the cartoons.

John made various cameos in Hogan’s heroes too

Now that squads are finalised I’ve changed my prediction. Pies by 84 points.

Only thing better than slow front running eagles who get lost on the MCG are a team made up of under done front running eagles who get lost on the MCG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wanna say the wce supporters on here have been really good. Very respectful and actually having genuine discussions, probably the best opposition team i think we have dealt with!

Might Change your Mind when you hear them at there Home Games

Might Change your Mind when you hear them at there Home Games
I've been there - they are so one eyed it's not funny.
Even though they were smashing us they still whinge about the umpires, (despite leading the free kick count most times at home).

I apologise if this has been done to death,

But why the hell is Daicos or even Sier in the team over Brown? Surely Brown showed stronger form?
Heck even Murray would offer more than Greenwood, no?

But why the hell is Daicos or even Sier in the team over Brown? Surely Brown showed stronger form?

Because we have a Ton of Inside Mids

Its not hard to understand why Murray isnt in.

Hes absolutely terrible defensively. Thats why Appleby got in. Because he can actuslly shut down and sorter attack. Greenwood will go to Gaff.

Sier was important late last week and good through the game. Hes an extra big in the middle whereas Brown gets done to easily in that contest.

Brown and Daicos are not like for like. I would favour Sier's bigger body over Brown at this stage and so do the MC it seems
Murray is risky to play as he has been a headless chook in the VFL, maybe re-introduce him vs an easier team

It not actually massive risk us rotating in a virtual entire forwardline after so many weeks out. One of Kennedy or Darling immediately gets our structures back even if only on one leg. Irrespective the game will be won in the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back