Media Royals Enter The Danger Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

upload_2018-7-13_19-7-30.png
Hello everyone, I'd like to take the moment to announce that the Royals have signed the very underrated league funnyman RodneyDangerfield for Season 26. With his stocks at an all time high as a Qootballer after his leading goal kicker award at the Demons, Rodney used it as his ticket to the bright lights of Gold City. He's an unlucky player who's posting quality is a direct inverse of his Qooty fortunes, hence a perfect fit for the Royals, a place where Qooty wise things just seem to go wrong at the worst possible time. He finished in the top 20 of the MVP in both Season 23 and 24 with a brilliantly humorous self-deprecating style with his weekly 'Rodney's kiss of death player of the week' media thread the staple, cursing recipients regularly into horrid performances the following round.

Rodney has spent 121 games without polling a single vote in the Mobbenfuhrer Medal while the Royals have been in existence for 10 seasons and are the only club to have never played off in a Grand Final. However, anything can happen in the Sweet FA, heck if fitzroybowiedog and his Roys can become overnight Qooty stories after years upon years of absolute unbridled failure then surely it's possible for RodneyDangerfield and the Royals. In Season 26 we leave those days of misfortune behind as we try to use the kiss of death to drag every other team down and hope that the ultimate double negative effect propels us to premiership glory and Rodney to the Mobbs Medal (or a vote will be sufficient).

#purplereign

Yes. Carlton of the 70s and 80s.
So illegal signings hushed in through the back door.
I can actually respect that, should be more of it in the land of Sweet.

So illegal signings hushed in through the back door.
I can actually respect that, should be more of it in the land of Sweet.
Yeah but it'll be perfectly legal here. :thumbsu:

Enjoy it while you can, I can assure you that the next 30 years aren’t so good.
Hey I'll take it. Will be retired by the time that comes around anyway.

Nice bonus to see old mate fumbler signing also. Wish all my former teammates at Demons the very best they’re all good eggs.
And let’s be honest me leaving sees them shorten for the flag dramatically.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Royals are just trying to keep up with the Hawks by signing anyone who is willing.

Nah, in a roundabout way we helped this one happen for them.

DoHoTvK.gif

Good to see struggling clubs really making some inroads this off season! Good job Blacky
Bit early to make that call. The Gumbies have improved for sure but there's still relatively little news to come out of the Dragons and Roys camps this offseason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back