Media Making a Difference

Remove this Banner Ad

That's right peoples of the SFA, do you want to be known for joining a club that has all the best players in the world and sucks the life out of the rest of the place?
Or would you rather help a struggling club like the Royals and join me and other happy type people like Blacky and Grey Crow, I think Dennis Confetti is still here as well as thatsapaddlin.

Remember the SFA when players actually played where they liked and not where they were told to?

Me either so sign up to the Royals now and make a difference.

Join me or die*.

*SFA death

That's right peoples of the SFA, do you want to be known for joining a club that has all the best players in the world and sucks the life out of the rest of the place?
Or would you rather help a struggling club like the Royals and join me and other happy type people like Blacky and Grey Crow, I think Dennis Confetti is still here as well as thatsapaddlin.

Remember the SFA when players actually played where they liked and not where they were told to?

Join me or die*.

*SFA death

Blacky is a happy type?
Well, now I've heard it all.

Join me or die*.

*SFA death

FFS dude, I'm already doing community service at the furies

How much goodly awesomenewe can one innocent* wrongly* convicted ex-con do?

Your fine, you suffered at the Rats for almost 20 seasons.

*more dead than shaun, not that it’s a competition*
I loved how he kept his zombie mate in the shed to play xbox with him.

Eh, you’ll have a new club by tomorrow.
Still more wanted than you Susan.

Blacky is a happy type?
Well, now I've heard it all.

He's heart may be black but his hugs are gold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back