Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 3: Everybody Hurts by R.E.M is our new club theme song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
Port could miss the 8
Dare to dream

24ff5485b44902bcf9d00d69016e0a77.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2010
Viana do Castelo (Portugal)
AFL Club
Adelaide
Wow what a s**t game.

The umpire who gifted Boak a free for front on contact obviously has no idea bout the rules. Neale is allowed to go for the mark. That free is an insult to Hugh Greenwood who got cleaned up FRONT ON!. Just a bad read on the game and pathetic decisions like that could have cost Fremantle.

Port are paying the price I believe for spudding up the side. Look no doubt all those recruits are great players on their day. But again they are heavily inconsistent. Lindsay Thomas was let go from North for a reason, NORTH of all teams! lol. Just another to add to the list of poor list management along with Neade, Young and Kane Mitchell. Watts would come close I reckon.

Nov 11, 2007
Rebuilding
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Kochie's 2nd fave team
A few on the Port board acknowledging that they can only win games on the back of some individual brilliance, mainly via one Robbie Gray.
Watch them forget by tomorrow though and they are the greatestest team on the planet again.

Jun 6, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
“Dixon what’s wrong with him?” ....well Judy, he’s just not very good

The problem with Dixon is he simply tries too hard to be aggressive which in turn winds him. Bag Tex all you like but Tex doesn't run around trying to deck everyone behind play. This game is too hard to be wasting needed energy on fighting. Needs to play smart and unfortunately he ranks as one of the dumber players running around at present.

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Deary deary me...isn't it the truth that when you get injuries to key players particularly mid game that it makes it very hard to win. Well guess what port..now you are starting to experience a bit of what has hit us all damn year. Freo were ok but were without 2 of their best players and languishing in the bottom 6 and coming off of 2 beltings and they still were much better than the powa. With games to come v us, GWS, west coast and essendon they are no certainties to make top 4 now

Jun 6, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Why are the media chasing this red card idea? The fans don't want it, the AFL don't want it, the coaches don't want it, but because johnny dip%^it expert commentator mentions it once the media run with it after every incident.

No Red Cards!!! The tackle wasn't designed to hurt gray. It was careless. start sending players off for careless conduct and both sides would be playing 15 on 15 by the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back