Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 3: Everybody Hurts by R.E.M is our new club theme song

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Barracking for Port next week.
Key round. To make finals we want:

Port to beat GWS
Melbourne to beat Geelong
Collingwood to beat North Melbourne

Oh, and us to beat Brisbane.

Won't even bother hoping Carlton beat Hawthorn. I'll be pleasantly surprised if Carlton make it through their banner.

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

Port to beat GWS

Won't even bother hoping Carlton beat Hawthorn. I'll be pleasantly surprised if Carlton make it through their banner.
* those first 2, we win every game and we don’t need those ducks winning.

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Boys saved and get out the cave - best news of the week but then add
Crows win
Cats lose
Tigers lose
PORT LOSE
Perfect week !
Is it too much to hope that Dixon gets reported for choking Nyhuos ( or whoever he was )

Jun 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz
Haven’t read their board for awhile but had a look yesterday, they were carrying on that we thought we would make the 8 and Janus pipes up that not to concern themselves with us, they were on a different path, then this. He is the kiss of death.

He cracks me up.

He's obviously realised that people have stopped listening to his sycophantic crackpot theories so now he spends ages writing these nonsense pseudo game analysis posts in the hope that he can he can fool people in believing that he has some deeper understanding of the game.

Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide

Port to beat GWS

Why do we want Melbourne to beat Geelong?

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
He cracks me up.

He's obviously realised that people have stopped listening to his sycophantic crackpot theories so now he spends ages writing these nonsense pseudo game analysis posts in the hope that he can he can fool people in believing that he has some deeper understanding of the game.
Go read post 125 on their post game thread. He’s disgusted that Lyon uses all their rotations when Port were 2 players down and one was caused by one of their players. Freo had nothing to gain by winning and shouldn’t have tried so hard. Yes he wrote that. I’m sure he said the same when Jonas took out Gaff.

Oh he last post before the game, Amon will have a great game :)

Barracking for Port next week.
I can't bring myself to barrack for the Puffers in under any circumstances. I even had a peek at the Giants' draw. If they beat Port, it opens for them to finish top 4. The Sydney derby and Melbourne at the G (as well as us) are huge games given they will beat the Saints at home and Carlton.

Jun 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz
Go read post 125 on their post game thread. He’s disgusted that Lyon uses all their rotations when Port were 2 players down and one was caused by one of their players. Freo had nothing to gain by winning and shouldn’t have tried so hard. Yes he wrote that. I’m sure he said the same when Jonas took out Gaff.

Oh he last post before the game, Amon will have a great game :)

Wow, just wow

Once again he is unable to criticise Port so the loss is apparently due to Lyon still be able to use rotations when Port were down to 2 players on the bench, now I've heard everything :drunk:

To even sanely argue that it was unfair that Freo were still allowed to use their bench is beyond asinine, I am actually worried about his wellbeing.

As you correctly said Elite back in Round 9 2016 when Elbows Jonas took out Gaff

Interchanges Port 90 West Coast 78

Apparently if Hinkley ever did that he was going to stop following football :$

It's already happened :D

Aug 31, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Do they still have big Drew Petrie hanging around on a rookie list?

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

No sadly, big Drew is now working in a coaching capacity. We have Vardy who can come in and do the job. In many ways we are a lot better prepared this time around, Scott Lycett is in great shape and ready to step up. Nic is just irreplaceable though, he is the heart and soul of our team, similar to Sloane for you guys. I guess we have had experience playing without him :( Fingers crossed for a good result, but regardless we shall continue the fight for us non Victorian folk LOL!

Doctor B

Club Legend
Jan 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
No sadly, big Drew is now working in a coaching capacity. We have Vardy who can come in and do the job. In many ways we are a lot better prepared this time around, Scott Lycett is in great shape and ready to step up. Nic is just irreplaceable though, he is the heart and soul of our team, similar to Sloane for you guys. I guess we have had experience playing without him :( Fingers crossed for a good result, but regardless we shall continue the fight for us non Victorian folk LOL!

Nic is one of my favourite non Crows players to watch.

Hopefully not as serious as it looked, although Simpson did look quite emotional in his press conference talking about Nic.

Aug 31, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Nic is one of my favourite non Crows players to watch.

Hopefully not as serious as it looked, although Simpson did look quite emotional in his press conference talking about Nic.

Yes we definitely hope so. Simpson was emotional, it was a little confronting to be honest, but definitely shows the amount of love and care coaches have for their players. It felt like he was with us fans there. Fingers crossed for a positive result!

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC

Port to beat GWS

No we need Melb to lose, with their draw they could end up 12th.
And if we keep winning we will make the 8 regardless.
Melb have Geelong(GS), Crows (Adl), GC(MCG), Syd (MCG), WC (OS), GWS(MCG)
Only 1 game you could say is a win, the rest are 50/50 with a few injuries starting to affect them.

Shaz2012

Cancelled
Sep 15, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide

Port to beat GWS

Melbourne have the tougher run in. Better for Geelong to beat Melbourne imo. Port are really going to screw us now with these outs.

Apr 22, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
THIS !!!!

The way Port supporters keep trying to talk him up is hilarious, they actually idolise him and speak of him as if he is the equal to Buddy.

Ironically they are always talking up how Crows supporters apparently overrate players, yet Dixon is the most overrated SA based AFL player in history. Even his best year was still a pretty mediocre one by elite standards.

The first year he came in Port supporters tried to make excuses for his mediocrity saying that he just needed to learn the structures and settle into Port, I guess they still think that "he's going to come good one day" :$
They always go on about him being a young forward

He’s the same age as Rory Sloane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back