Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 3: Everybody Hurts by R.E.M is our new club theme song

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melbourne have the tougher run in. Better for Geelong to beat Melbourne imo. Port are really going to screw us now with these outs.
Port Power to keep losing - finish 9th
Melbourne to keep losing - finish 10th
Crows to keep winning - finish 8th
GWS (except against us), Cats and North/Hawks to keep winning
So the top 8 will be the following and anything can happen in the finals, especially this year it's been full of upsets.
Richmond
West Coast
Sydney
Collingwood
GWS
Cats
North/Hawks
Crows

So the top 8 will be the following and anything can happen in the finals.
Richmond
West Coast
Sydney
Collingwood
GWS
Cats
North/Hawks
Crows
As funny as it sounds we want Port to finish above us

Also, we have their 1st rounder. ;)

True, but I would be happy if we got 17 from them as long as we had 18. Actually Port look one of the most vulnerable teams in the 8. If they lose Ryder and get any more injuries they could struggle to get more than 2 more wins.

They could have a higher pick than both us or Melbourne :)

So the top 8 will be the following and anything can happen in the finals, especially this year it's been full of upsets.
Richmond
West Coast
Sydney
Collingwood
GWS
Cats
North/Hawks
Crows

Tough. We would have to beat GWS away twice in just over a month. But I’d take that outcome.

If anyone wants to see a Port nuffy, check Tex's insta story

Obviously someone who was following him sent a screenshot to Tex and he got busted.

Good on Tex for calling out this moron, no surprise to see it was a Port supporter.

Obviously someone who was following him sent a screenshot to Tex and he got busted.

Good on Tex for calling out this moron, no surprise to see it was a Port supporter.
He's a 'mate' of mine..... has history

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond
West Coast
Sydney
Collingwood
GWS
Cats
North/Hawks
Crows
Port could finish as far down as 12th going off current form. Especially if Ryder and Gray miss games.

He's a 'mate' of mine..... has history

Sounds like a few people I know, so consumed with obsession about the Crows that they're frothing at the bit for anything to jump on social media and bag them about.

The same morons who label Tex as a thug are most probably the same simpletons who believe that Jonas and Lindsay Thomas did nothing wrong. They're too stupid to grasp their own hypocrisy and fail to realise that they come across as a complete halfwit.

Gets his photo taken with sportspeople quite often, almost like he stalks them, only to put up hashtags like these on most.

He's deleted many an Instagram post over the journey

Haha, Trent has always been a bit of a nuffy.

He's copping it all over social media atm.

We need to stop worrying about what other teams are doing and just win, if we win we make the 8, simple.

No way should we be hoping Melbourne win any games. As for Port let them finish above Melbourne and that’s it. As long as Melbourne finish below them I hope they crash and burn, it would be hilarious seeing them miss after pushing for top 2, an epic Port fail.

You're right, a very unusual injury, if true. Probably don't want to admit to a groin injury or osteitis pubis. Hip flexor injuries usually stem from other problems, like lower back etc.

Seemed to get it in a contest though. He knew straight away and came straight off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back