Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 3: Everybody Hurts by R.E.M is our new club theme song

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Nyhuis also trip him with his left leg while tackling him?
Actually, I think what happened is Gray tried to throw the ball down and kick the ball with his right leg, to avoid holding the ball, which resulted in him being off balance and being slammed into the ground.

Hey I just watched the Gray tackle and Dixon’s retaliation. Did anyone else notice Dixon try and kick Nyhuis?

See about the 12 second mark.

Of course the kick missed (because...well, Dixon).
Meh. Looks more like as Charlie came in Nyhuis came to him and that threw Charlie back a step but his leg didnt get the message from brain :D

Haha, Bickley just said that Dixon is second in the AFL for players who are directed the ball, Ben Brown is first and leads the goal kicking. Dixon is 45th. Dixon is ranked 10th from the top 10 for retaining the ball. The guy has had one decent season, what a waste of money

Haha, Bickley just said that Dixon is second in the AFL for players who are directed the ball, Ben Brown is first and leads the goal kicking. Dixon is 45th. Dixon is ranked 10th from the top 10 for retaining the ball. The guy has had one decent season, what a waste of money
Was Bicks trying to compliment Dixon or troll him?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I’ve been hunting for a button to fix it all day thought I ****** up.

The buttons at the bottom are annoying how they are not aligned, some are a bit higher than others

Plus in any graphic design there’s a hierarchy of information you have to work out. I these posts the most important info is the text of the post, but in this format the buttons stand out more and are distracting, especially since the text is slightly smaller

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The buttons at the bottom are annoying how they are not aligned, some are a bit higher than others

Plus in any graphic design there’s a hierarchy of information you have to work out. I these posts the most important info is the text of the post, but in this format the buttons stand out more and are distracting, especially since the text is slightly smaller

It’s playing havoc with my OCD!

For every Port nuffy ringing Five AA and whining on social media about the Gray tackle the response should be Matt Thomas, discuss.
I think the Freo guy deserves 1-2 games because he unnecessarily slung Gray to the ground when the ball had spilt free and the tackle was over the boundary line. Having said that, Gray just seemed to go limp and tried the old hooking the other players arm and using the tackles initial momentum to get a free kick. He didn’t bank on the guy actually trying to dump him and as such, did absolutely nothing to protect himself. Had he tried to stand up in the tackle and brace himself, I don’t think the Freo guy has the strength to dump him like that, and he likely walks away fine.

I think the Freo guy deserves 1-2 games because he unnecessarily slung Gray to the ground when the ball had spilt free and the tackle was over the boundary line. Having said that, Gray just seemed to go limp and tried the old hooking the other players arm and using the tackles initial momentum to get a free kick. He didn’t bank on the guy actually trying to dump him and as such, did absolutely nothing to protect himself. Had he tried to stand up in the tackle and brace himself, I don’t think the Freo guy has the strength to dump him like that, and he likely walks away fine.

Excellent post

That is how I see it.

Port probably win as well if Robbie didn't play for a free.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

For every Port nuffy ringing Five AA and whining on social media about the Gray tackle the response should be Matt Thomas, discuss.

No no, they were quite clear.

Why they'd positively refuse to be members of the club if Port Adelaide ever did something as dastardly as not voluntarily banishing players from the game in order to ensure that they only mirror their opponents in game injury list.

It's sportsmanship and s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back