Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 3: Everybody Hurts by R.E.M is our new club theme song

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Roos on the couch put a example together of Carlton giving us there pick 1 in return for pick 8,13 and Gallucci. doubt that will happen but interesting.

So Roos on the couch put a example together of Carlton giving us there pick 1 in return for pick 8,13 and Gallucci. doubt that will happen but interesting.
I wouldn't give up Gallucci that lightly.

That's effectively 3 first rounders for a number 1 pick.

Maybe 8,13 and Poholke but I'd want some upgrades in later rounds too.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Just saw this on Facebook, separated at birth?
2dcbb3b9e34ac7eb5b2bf471bd1153ba.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old Floghard Road has had a couple to many Gin Slings tonight, he has unleashed on Kern and the gang - makes Janus seem quite measured.

Ahhh, it's nice things are back to normal.
I wonder if Kochie and KT have cut ties with him on a personal level.

He has been quite negative about these two in the past two months.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I wonder if Kochie and KT have cut ties with him on a personal level.

He has been quite negative about these two in the past two months.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Is that the China thing gone or just Lockhart Rd?

I didn’t see all of Talking Footy but I heard a teaser for a discussion about Sloane and Adelaide that 5 years will come back to burn Adelaide. Anyone give it context or is it just more negative New Idea wankgossip?

I didn’t see all of Talking Footy but I heard a teaser for a discussion about Sloane and Adelaide that 5 years will come back to burn Adelaide. Anyone give it context or is it just more negative New Idea wankgossip?
Geez that's just a reminder of why I don't watch those shows anymore.

It was Campbell Brown's "opinion", it should have been 3 years (and offer Sloane more money than the $800K) then an option clause for the 4th.....Carey said you have to award loyalty (i.e. the extra year), which I agree.....BT said this industry isn't a "charity".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back