Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If this is me theres an 80% chance I mess it up and get Liam Ryans score or some s**t
:p Sometimes i have to write the strategy down on paper .......or i forget the plan :$

But i also have to be on top of match start times

:p Sometimes i have to write the strategy down on paper .......or i forget the plan :$

But i also have to be on top of match start times
Lasy week I attempted to loop Guelfi and Ahern in case Ahern breaks a leg or something. Ahern played first and somehow I managed to put the E on Guelfi. Checked at 1.10 pm (wtf is a game on at that time for) and juust locked out

Lock in 95 from Guelfi or back Budwah in? He is projected to score exactly 95 :S

Remember that time in 2012 when Buddy kicked 13 goals Vs North playing on Scotty Thompson and scoring a career high 236 SC points? Good times.

buddy.JPG

Disclaimer: It is now 2018 and Buddy is not at his peak any more.

Remember that time in 2012 when Buddy kicked 13 goals Vs North playing on Scotty Thompson and scoring a career high 236 SC points? Good times.

View attachment 527685

Disclaimer: It is now 2018 and Buddy is not at his peak any more.
Hmmmm yes I think about it every time I pick Buddy :S

He does seem like his range is anywhere from 60-170, not sure if I believe in the "he's due" superstition but well... He kind of is :S

Hmmmm yes I think about it every time I pick Buddy :S

He does seem like his range is anywhere from 60-170, not sure if I believe in the "he's due" superstition but well... He kind of is :S

I just remembered back when I was a SC n00b in 2013 I knocked back a 150 VC score to Capt Buddy v North 12 months after that 236. He scored 57 :$:fire:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back