Try the updated BigFooty site style

Remove this Banner Ad

Aha, I thought I’d accidentally put my mobile on the desktop site and couldn’t figure out how to revert back.

Can’t say I’m a huge fan of the new layout of the mobile site, especially the organisation down bottom.
Agree, the theme is good on pc but bad on mobile

The new posts just say new instead of a specific time.How do u access the mobile site?

Chief Can you take the side panels down on the GD board.

Its hard to procrastinate at work easily, with the side panels up.
That's gone, and there is an new preference option to remove them all if you want.

Can we remove the symbol that takes you to your club board up the top next to your notifications on mobile?

It doesn’t load as fast as your notification symbol so when you try to view them it presses your club board and sends you there. Really frustrating.

Not sure if this is the right thread, but when you get a new alert, a popup appears in the lower left hand corner. In the past when you have clicked on this it brought up your current alerts list. Now it just disappears.

Not sure if this is the right thread, but when you get a new alert, a popup appears in the lower left hand corner. In the past when you have clicked on this it brought up your current alerts list. Now it just disappears.
This is being worked on right now. Should be fixed soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back