Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still playing (mostly because I'm addicted) but I've only been doing the Doomsday with mates

I was playing the other day and got a really tripped out supply mission... apparently you only get it once so don't watch it if you don't want spoilers I guess

I'm still playing (mostly because I'm addicted) but I've only been doing the Doomsday with mates

I was playing the other day and got a really tripped out supply mission... apparently you only get it once so don't watch it if you don't want spoilers I guess

Alien supply mission?

You have to do X amount of missions before it starts coming up. Thousand I think.

Alien supply mission?

You have to do X amount of missions before it starts coming up. Thousand I think.
yep that's it. a friend was telling me it was 601 sales or something

I'd never heard of it before and I've been playing the game for ages

hope so,i've saved 10 million but i end up buying the Benny's cars and upgrading em:)
only got a couple to go lol
haha that temptation to keep buying stuff :D

no idea really but I think you might even need more than 10 mill... well depends on what you'll wanna get I guess. this update is gonna be expensive as I reckon with all this double money stuff that's been happening for ages now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back on board the last week and getting ready for the nightclub update.

Moved back near the sunset strip and have started my weed business again :cool:

First DJ you start with was actually pretty good! had a good 10 minute dance and then a few drinks up stairs and straight to bed!

Think i'll invest a bit of time in it over the next few weeks or so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back