Traded #42: Adam Saad - Traded to Carlton for pick 8 (with some junk picks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Almost like he used to play for the Suns, and they were laying out welcome mat, eh?

Happened against the Pies too, think he’s just been singled out as our key play maker and limiting him goes a long way to beating us. They are right.

Wonder if he's useless in the wet?

Is a saad with out the bounce half the player?

Essendon has been useless in the wet for more than a decade at least he'd fit in. He seemed to have pretty clean hands in dewy conditions though, just need to teach him to channel his inner Arzani and dribble the ball up the wing.

So after being rested in the last due to a tight hamstring, has been no actual injury development. Surely the beltings he copped throughout the game didn't help. Should be in line for selection.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2018-07-17/skins-injury-update-rd-18

Adam Saad failed to run out the clash against his former side last week, but Crow said it was precautionary and expects the dashing defender to take his place against the Dockers.

“Adam Saad finished on the bench – that was just us being really careful after a hamstring cramp to make sure that he was ok this week,” he said.

“We’ll be monitoring him closely to make sure he’s recovered from that.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll really miss him this week. If they are going to go top heavy with 2 rucks we need to exploit them for leg speed

McClure reporting he’s still sore. Unlikely to play this week.

“Adam Saad finished on the bench – that was just us being really careful after a hamstring cramp to make sure that he was ok this week,” he said.

“We’ll be monitoring him closely to make sure he’s recovered from that.”

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2018-07-17/skins-injury-update-rd-18

Did anyone else think it was weird that we were talking about recovery from a 'cramp'?

Wait have I missed something?

He mostly just repeats rumours from other journos. If he gets it right it's because he quoted someone reputable, but 9/10 it seems to just be rumours for the sake of filling the air time and the papers for the week.
really, this is just not right, and is pretty silly imo. If you really believe that then I don't know what to say. If you don't think the guy has sources and works hard at his craft then you're just wrong, basically. There are very few journalists who are lazy and rubbish like people seem to think

really, this is just not right, and is pretty silly imo. If you really believe that then I don't know what to say. If you don't think the guy has sources and works hard at his craft then you're just wrong, basically. There are very few journalists who are lazy and rubbish like people seem to think
I said "mostly". Because when they live cross to him at the end of Friday night footy, he's really just repeating headlines, with the odd bit of "breaking news". I'm not sure if he personally claims authorship, but people do tend to attribute that gossip to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back