2018 General Discussion / Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
Remember all those old school games that had cheat codes?

Supercoach needs cheat codes!

Like unlimited trades. Double points for a goal. Automatic C on highest scoring player. Mid game trades.... imagine that! Fyfe gets injured... no worries, i'll just cheat code myself some additional trades and swap him out for Neale at half time.

I might be half a chance to score more than 2300 one week!
I get KOTD every weekend instead of The Bont.

I reckon 9 or 10 should see you make the 8.
Thanks for that.Have 9 in both, 3rd and 4th. Average 101% but leaders are less than 106.Thought 12 should be safe, 10-11 touch and go, but no matches look gimmes.

Just wondering as I have joined the no trades club, with one decent swingman mid/forward. Teams okay with some good Pods, needed more depth. Hail Mary for no injuries, but most will be in that boat come finals.

Danger now a forward in DT. DT talk guys saying he’ll be a forward next year at this stage.

There were a couple players last year, like Blakely iirc, that got DPP late in the year then didn't keep it for the next season.

Hopefully he doesn't become full time mid for the rest of the season!

IDIG

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Hey guys can anyone tell me how to switch to the mobile site. I must’ve switched it to the full site and now everything looks out of whack...and I can’t switch back!

Interested to see what the new design looks like..

Last edited:
849CC78B-8FF1-4137-BE33-709B6FAC8CBF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back