Player Watch #31: Bayley ‘Slick’ Fritsch

Remove this Banner Ad

If Fritsch is smooth, who is crunchy? Harmes?

No, he's flakey.
Frost doesn’t flake. Pie crusts can flake, or burnt skin. Frost gives you a satisfying crunch under a snow boot when stepping out onto the pavement on a brisk winter clear morning in Connecticut

Frost doesn’t flake. Pie crusts can flake, or burnt skin. Frost gives you a satisfying crunch under a snow boot when stepping out onto the pavement on a brisk winter clear morning in Connecticut

You are factually incorrect.

1483464488956.png

You are factually incorrect.

1483464488956.png
You’re seriously putting up some plastic sweetened Kellogg’s product over real crispness underfoot on a Connecticut morning? You my friend, are an idiot.

Also shut up because I’m busy watching Saints melt.

I’ve saved him the trouble. PerfectFooty is just going to over-think it somehow
I was waiting for a suspension!!!

I do tend to over think things don't i? Edit: If i have to think about that, it probably answers the question

Last edited:
Went missing in the final term against Geelong, but really, who didn't? Maybe he was suffering some delayed concussion from Hawkin's Hammer fist MMA punch.

Was it a fist?

I thought it was an elbow.

Either way, pretty crude from Tomahawk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having comprehensively stalked him on social media i can say with 100% confidence he's an alcoholic- and a tasteless one at that.

Delist.

(PS: FRITSCH!)

There's a few on our list that are alcoholics/unprofessional in that regard.

Which player was so drunk at a midweek function they had to be carried out of the venue, and yet was still selected to play that week.
Which other player brought their own spirits along, even though it was a completely open bar. They were also selected for the same match.

Last edited:
There's a few on our list that are alcoholics/unprofessional in that regard.

Which player was so drunk at a midweek function they had to be carried out of the venue, and yet was still selected to play that week.
Which other player brought their own spirits along, even though it was a completely open bar. They were also selected for the same match.

Name them

Some Geelong clown behind me lost what little mind he does have at the holding the man free. Firstly it was a correct free for holding the man, Fritta just didn’t drop it.

Numbnuts behind me decides to call Fritta a coward, then a cheating dog.

The mind boggles sometimes.

Some Geelong clown behind me lost what little mind he does have at the holding the man free. Firstly it was a correct free for holding the man, Fritta just didn’t drop it.

Numbnuts behind me decides to call Fritta a coward, then a cheating dog.

The mind boggles sometimes.

I’ve said before they have genuinely the worst supporters at their home games. Absolute idiots.

Looked fumbly for most of the game, I thought. But he's probably entitled to a quiet one and I didn't see much of the second half.

His disposal was off and he looked fumbly, I thought. Possibly the pressure of having to stand up behind the ball with Hibberd out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back