Discussion Saints & Lions BF boards in race to 1M posts

Remove this Banner Ad

Sir Skid

Just one Kegs lady boys!
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Ex-Moderator St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2016
Nov 30, 2012
Behind you
AFL Club
St Kilda
Noticed that our board total posts is growing quicker than and catching up with the Lions board total posts.
Although the Lions board seems to be well ahead atm I'm predicting we will get to the 1M total posts before they do as we seem to be averaging about 3k posts to their 1-1.5k posts.

Interestingly, some of the bigger clubs have already cracked 2M posts.

Noticed that our board total posts is growing quicker than and catching up with the Lions board total posts.
Although the Lions board seems to be well ahead atm I'm predicting we will get to the 1M total posts before they do as we seem to be averaging about 3k posts to their 1-1.5k posts.

Interestingly, some of the bigger clubs have already cracked 2M posts.

I

A couple more stellar performances like last night is all we need to get there. The sack Richo thread will make up the bulk of it!
Haha. If we took away the melts we'd be coming last.

Then again, if the mods hadn't had to delete so many posts we'd already be over the 1M mark.

So Brisbane recently ticked over 960K posts and we are over 890K. It's three quarter time and we need to score 110K to their 40K in the last quarter to win the game!

So let's go out there and get the first few K on the board. They'll be looking over their shoulder once we get over 900K!

So Brisbane recently ticked over 960K posts and we are over 890K. It's three quarter time and we need to score 110K to their 40K in the last quarter to win the game!

So let's go out there and get the first few K on the board. They'll be looking over their shoulder once we get over 900K!
It’s a good job they don’t only count positive posts - not troubling the scorer much with those this season

It’s a good job they don’t only count positive posts - not troubling the scorer much with those this season

Losses aren't getting as many posts these days. Everyone is #ECO. We need a win to drive discussion. :)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have a big post-season ahead of us! We've just passed 900,000 posts and the Lions have just passed 964,000 posts. Three of ours for every one of theirs will win the race for us!

On 27 Nov 2015 we were over 255K post behind (714,656 to 459,627). Now we are just over 64K behind. Since 11 April 2018 we have made (as of a few minutes ago) 91,087 posts to their 38,513. They'll beat us to 1M posts if that rate is continued!

much like the footy team we certainly have been putting in the effort this season but with our heavy hitter being suspended for periods certainly hasnt helped us ... we certaily have some young up and comers who have proviided us with a bit of spark but some of our older crew are certainly starting to show the pace of the game is starting to catch up with them ... our development of the mid rangers seems to have tapered off and we seem to be relying on too much from too little .. i think the new leadership (george) and a good preseason to bring in some exciting talent and maybe a few trades (from SS) to add some extra experiance will give us a good chance to rise again ... ;)

much like the footy team we certainly have been putting in the effort this season but with our heavy hitter being suspended for periods certainly hasnt helped us ... we certaily have some young up and comers who have proviided us with a bit of spark but some of our older crew are certainly starting to show the pace of the game is starting to catch up with them ... our development of the mid rangers seems to have tapered off and we seem to be relying on too much from too little .. i think the new leadership (george) and a good preseason to bring in some exciting talent and maybe a few trades (from SS) to add some extra experiance will give us a good chance to rise again ... ;)

Whatever happened to Plugs? Is he still here?

I reckon we've had wayyyyy less input from the itk' this year which would have held us back.

Drake will be back in a week.
P66 was gone for three but is back now...however hasn't posted yet.

Anyway I reckon we will get to 1m before them!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back