Official Team Thread The Roys FFC Season 26 - Congrats TedDougChris!!

cRmTvt8.gif
Heya friend! :rainbow:

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
All hail Broken

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hello fitzroybowiedog and fellow Roys. I would like to offer and official welcome from the Sweet FA's official wagering partner for Season 26, QrownBet.

We have released our odds for where you think your team will finish at the end of the year, as well as the head to head markets for round 1. If anyone is interested in placing a few cheeky bucks on something, just start a PM with kdavva74 and myself or tags us in your post anywhere on the SFA board. As a starting offer, everyone will be given $5000 to wager on whatever they want. If you are looking at individual odds for things like possessions/goals in a game, margin over/under, end of season awards (MM, All SFA, etc) just let us know and we will be able to provide individual markets for you.

Thank you all and happy gambling!

TEAM MARKETS HERE
ROUND 1 H2H HERE

Hello fitzroybowiedog and fellow Roys. I would like to offer and official welcome from the Sweet FA's official wagering partner for Season 26, QrownBet.

We have released our odds for where you think your team will finish at the end of the year, as well as the head to head markets for round 1. If anyone is interested in placing a few cheeky bucks on something, just start a PM with kdavva74 and myself or tags us in your post anywhere on the SFA board. As a starting offer, everyone will be given $5000 to wager on whatever they want. If you are looking at individual odds for things like possessions/goals in a game, margin over/under, end of season awards (MM, All SFA, etc) just let us know and we will be able to provide individual markets for you.

Thank you all and happy gambling!

TEAM MARKETS HERE
ROUND 1 H2H HERE
W7kOS57.gif

I'm glad you're back for the first three rounds of the season!
True. I didn't realise how hard it would be to juggle a SweetFA career and my Victorias Secret modelling obligations.

True. I didn't realise how hard it would be to juggle a SweetFA career and my Victorias Secret modelling obligations.
I'm so glad you chose the right career path!

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
Hi Wooshette the Roy's love a bit of mania. In fact most of us are already manic.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I know, those battleships wont sink themselves!

Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 11.11.01 AM.png

mp signing in for the new season, I have a sore neck now from carrying a mobs medal and premiership medal both of which have fallen into the urinal on many occasions this off season

Mar 13, 2007
The Nation's Capital
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
FFC, CFC, 76ers, Oilers, Roys FFC
mp signing in for the new season, I have a sore neck now from carrying a mobs medal and premiership medal both of which have fallen into the urinal on many occasions this off season

I know the pain of the neck strain.

Back